Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

skins not working?

Ok, so I've been trying to figure out how to use these skins for a while and its not working, I tried using the skin manager application but I don't know how to put the skins in there, I tried doing it from the files directly and its just not working please help me I would appreciate it very much:)

Comments

• @WIEDŹMIN ive tried that it didnt work
  • Then something is wrong, everything you have on the page is properly labeled skin must be in the right file and it must be _MainTex (capital letters always) and it must be a PNG file otherwise it won't work it won't show up in the game. So what are you doing wrong? Describe how you want to get the skin in the game.
  • @WIEDŹMIN sorry I never got the notification that you responded, anyways the _MainTex never heard of it and just tried it and it worked! thanks man.
  • No problem, as long as the forum exists, there aren't many people here, but when it comes to skins, all you have to do is set them up properly, incl. in this case _maintex won't work, the game doesn't detect it, it only works if you type skin (in capital letters) _MainTex and it will be detected by the game. If anything else, I'll be happy to help.