Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show off a few Screenshots

Seeing as the only way we can show off a nice scene we make is to load it up in the 'Interactions' and they do get shot down for not being an animation n all. So until we do... I thought about just posting a few screenshots here, starting with a lovely tease of the ladies in the game ^_^

Comments

• edited 11:58AM
    Oh and lets not forget the guys now shall we ;-)

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:58AM
    Hah, I'm loving the wolf's expression in that second image. Great job. :)
    I find him and Khana I find to be the best for expressions, I think she has the best 'look over shoulder' look ^.^
    And how about... the teasing =)

And my last one before bed... Joys of being Top Dog ;P

• odesodes Administrator
    Loving Khana's expression. She looks so happy. 
    Fell in love with this lille snap, almost want to play a game... who has the hottest ass ;)

http://puu.sh/n5ksW/d610a7c1ac.jpg
  • odesodes Administrator
    I'm actually loving these. Keep 'em coming!

Would it be OK if we used some of these or future images as screenshots? For example on kimochi.
  • edited February 2016
    Go right ahead, I do not mind at all, if your after anything in general just ask aswell n I'll come up with something =)

Would be sweet if I could put all of them into one screenshot in the future. ^_^

BTW: So loving those two on the left a tad much so I think I'm going to animate them getting a good humping in that same pose they are in ^_^

Hmm.. there is a question... is it possible (n feasible) to allow the character count to be higher though still keeping the humping pairs to the 4, just having others there to 'watch'? =)
    Here is the naughty aftermath ^.^

• edited February 2016
    Here I tried to do a small strip, kinda create a mini comic strip...
    Hope you enjoy... might look into more like this :wink: 

Latest one I did... as much as I'm loving it.. I just can't get him to look at her, with the dynamic looking he looks up at the ceiling, think he is trying to look down at her naughty bits all the time or something and just ignores her face.

Could it be possible to look into having that dynamic look to have a focus weight / ignore list so you can get them to just look at that one spot? =)

Also can't wait to have the option for him to not have a raging hard on all the time as setting up sweet posses like this is just as lovely and with his junk on active it kinda makes it a tad tooo naughty :P

• edited February 2016
    Oh there we go, had to lean him back and tweek a few lille things here n there. Such as making her look at him and rotate her head down until he spotted her face... typical male hey? ;-).... but finally got the shots I wanted for a sweet sleepy cuddly time... Hope ya all enjoy these ^.^

Here are a few more.. wow can't believe how much fun it is just to pose in sequence like this it is :wink: 

• odesodes Administrator
    Awesome, definitely worthy of having as selling screenshots. Keep em coming. :)
    Here are a few more to kinda polish off these two =) (For now...)

I managed to get a wolfy kiss in the end =)

Lovely shots Drake, I gotta get in on this...

The gang's all here, there is something so adorable about the tallest girl wanting know feels like to be taller. :D
    My new header for the tumblr.

Looking good, crazy how much fun it is isnt it? ^^
  • edited February 2016
    Indeed! B)  
    Mind if I bring da gayness???...actually I wanna show off some advanced flexibility, I think flexy is super sexy especially in males.  martial arts didn't make me a badass, but did make me a fun lover. ;)

The old classic, everyone's ass looks good in the splits.

Nice forward bend, best way to take a cock compared to the doggy in my opinion,
    just wish I could lick my balls. :p  Damn those legs!

The Bridge, now I can't do that.  But what a way to get your dick sucked. 
    Hehe looking good, its a bit of a pity the spine still does such a sharp bend like that... all in good time till that gets better but these are looking great. I do like how your playing with their expressions aswell ^_^

Here are a few more I worked up over the weekend... these might be my last for a couple of weeks as I am going away for training n such.. so enjoy  ;-P

• edited February 2016
    ... Just something I made for my post for the "Who's your favorite character?" thread. However, it didn't fit there so I decided to post it here instead. I hope you like it.

• edited February 2016
    Orgy on the beach ;)
    https://imgur.com/a/dqxJG

It brings me great joy to know that so many are enjoying my Khana.
    Please more <3