Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assholes

edited 4:31AM in Suggestions
I think that instead of the asshole on some of the characters being pink like the cat or Elaine, i think it should be brown or black, i tried to find a good example of this http://img.rule34.xxx//images/745/e4646dd2e55288b4d874085340a8d1b87ab96927.jpg?1428288. If you dont change the characters all together, then you should certainly make a skin that has the color.   let me know what you guys think. 

Comments

• edited 4:31AM
    Also кто-нибудь еще здесь русский ?
    Нету.
    So what are you guys thoughts?
    I think that is a good idea, i dont like the pink color on Elaine and the cat. should be brown exactly like the picture 
    I agree. I also like the idea of a brown asshole because it could indicate a....dirty...smelly asshole...:P
    i like the idea too, would be very nice
    Wonder what the devs think.
    I guess that having an "asshole color" selector would be nice, even as I don't think it's really important for me.
    But if the asshole texture is part of the model's texture, I see it difficult implement a selector to change it's color.
    Maybe they can find a way to do it with the character creator
    :+1: 
    @GlazBellik brown or black usually means... the asshole is... you know... not clean? hehe