Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's you favorite character?

Hey guys, I was wondering who all of your favorite characters are so far!

Personally I like the Giraffe the best. She has such a cute face and her ass is just so perfectly round. After that I think Khana would be a close second. I'm also looking forward to the Dragoness we'll be getting in the future.

So how about you guys? Whose your favorite character?

Comments

• edited 11:09AM
    Well lets see...

I have to go with Khana, I do love that shapely rump of hers and her markings are really lovely. 

For the guys... it's a close one between the wolf and the rhino. I really like the big guy, not over muscled n seems like a big softy, but the wolf kinda wins it for me with all the expressions I can do with him over the rhino =)
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:09AM
    I love the female godess figure, so Giraffe and Khana are my two favorites for the females.

For the males? Hm, tbh, I like all of them. They all have their place. Horse mainly for his dick, Rhino for his muscely manliness, and Wolf for his knot mechanic (which is very much fun).
    Giraffe, Khana and Wolf are my top three in that order. Both the ladies can be very expressive and Wolf is just an all round handsome guy.
    For th females it's a tossup between Khana and the giraffe. For males the Rhino wins hands down.
    I guess we all agree on the Giraffe and Khana xD

For the males I think the Wolf would be my favorite. He's a good in between for the wolf and Rhino and his expressions and the knot mechanics make him fun to make interactions with. Though I am looking forward to the fox femboy we'll be getting sometime during cycle 5 hopefully. I think he'll give a lot more options for interactions and fill the requests for futas for the time being until they get announced.
  • edited February 2016
    My favourite character is definitely Wolf. It's basically because he's a wolf with everything I love about them whether it's the head structure, strong but not heavy build, the knot (of course), tail (which I still think should be a bit longer but that's ignorable), or something else. The "normal"-sized penis also helps noticeably (easier to pose, more realistic).

The females? None of the currently "playable" ones really stand out but if I had to choose, it would actually be Elaine. She freaks me the hell out, like I mentioned in my suggestions, but she's the closest to being a femboy out of all of them - which is still quite far away. Err, yeah. Cat will most likely take her place the moment she comes out.
    I like the Bunny and the Giraffe equally for the ladies.  As for the guys I like the Horse and the Rhino, the Horse for dat ass and the Rhino for that cock and belly.  
  • My favourite is Giraffe. She is so sexy!
    Horse all the way
  • edited February 2016
    Elaine. (gorgeous, slim, and everything in the right spots)
    Second would be the cat. (so cute and beautiful)
    For males I'd say the wolf. (he's just awesome)
    Khana is my favorite. Those perfect tits and that round ass. Love her hair style as well.
    Khana Ass велик
    out of all the models so far I love the Giraffe model best.
    Giraffe and Khana/Elaine. Sooo happy the creators have a fertility goddess fetish like me.^//3//^

For males, I like the wolf, then Mr. Horse and eventually the Fox.
    rhino is the best
    Giraffe bar none, she's a goddess. Bunny is a close second, she has the best expression selection.
    Khana and Wolf.
    Cat all the way, Cannot stop pairing her with the wolf. Folowed by Khana. With the cat this game has a SURPRISING amount of variety for so many body types, and I appreciate that so much. I like the more slender type girls, but just knowing the options are there makes me happy. Hopefully the Foxboy brings that same variety in the males. I cant speak for everyone... but the 12" members on the males is just not enough variety, and also can make positioning and progression a nightmare for some positions I've wanted to test out in this engine.