Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Dogson bunny & girafe wips

edited March 2016 in General discussion
Hello, since ive watching the great work of this app, i checked another girafe new wip in Furaffinity, and my question is? Is there a chance to keep the old Bunny & Giraffe and at the same time have the new Bunny & Girafe wips?? (have the new both girls as a new characters).  Because honestly, i love the actual Bunny & Girafe girls, specially the actual Bunny girl. I like so much her body and how her boobs, belly and ass shake when your move her.  But, seeing the new Bunny & Girafe wips i would like to see them as a new characters.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dogson/

Greetings

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 7:00AM
    Hello Slash
    Bunny 2.0 was an atempt for me to see what would happen when I redid her with the current skillset I have, It turned out good and a lot of patreons loved it, but there was a huge outcry when I suggested that I was playing with the thought of replacing the old girl with this new one.

Rest assured, no one will be replaced. 

But I started to develop various concepts after that to see various reactions on what works and what doesn't, it's really educational for me so that will be something I will continue on. 
  • edited 7:00AM
    @Dogson Replacing any character would be like, murder.  :(
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited 7:00AM
    Waves said: @Dogson Replacing any character would be like, murder.  :(
    I was really surprised over the huge fanbase they really have, but I was also happy in a sense, they were my first characters I've ever made. 
    I love that new bunny, why replace the old when we could have a new bunny character, maybe a different body type or something? As they say "Why not both?"
    @Dogson in a way it make sense, these were the two females the community originally got started with. I suppose you could call them the founding mothers of the community.