Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breastplay?

Will there be more options to play with a female character's breasts? Such as groping, fondling, squeezing, and breast feeding? Would love to have a feature like that. ^^

Comments

• edited 2:02AM
    Anyone? 
    I was thinking about something similar to a feature like "Touch Mode" where you can use your mouse cursor to manipulate the physic object such as the Breast, belly and butt. Basically the same Feature that the Lugia App had a long time ago. If this "Touch Mode"  make a come back for any upcoming updates, I think many fans would appreciate this implementation ^_^
    Should be atleast some form of breast manipulation, to make the characters limbs actually inhibit the movement of the breasts some what.

And maybe some titty fuck option...  :*
    A couple of ideas I've been Thinking:

Touch Play: Using The mouse cursor to manipulate the jiggle physic of breast, belly and butt. Possibly if squeezing the breast hard enough will lactate their milk.

Horse Dong Titty Fuck: If anyone remembers the older app that featured Lugia, the floating horse dong was the only object that interacts with Lugia. So what if in this App, the players can select a floating horse dong to interactive right between the female breast and other orifices too.

Nipple Penetration: Probably will never be implemented in the App but just a thought.