Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flacid Penis and Penis control

edited 2:05PM in Suggestions
Hello!

This suggestion is mostly for me but it's still something that would be very useful! If you're starting a scene, I'd love to have a flaccid penis model that turns into the hard penis. It could work well for images also (Which is the primary reason I'm requesting~)

Also, I'd like to get some kind of control over penis direction. Case in point, if a guy is laying on his back, his dick doesn't stand up like a broom, it lays along his belly and if there's any kind of clothing, then it would be even more pronounced that the cloth is directing the dick rather than the other way round. Plus, some of the scenes I have seen where both partners standing have a rather obvious bend up out of nowhere that looks a little ridiculous.  It would also work for image pin-ups as you'd be able to have a horse shaft laying over his thigh with a slight bend as it follows the thigh as it rests there.

Just a couple of little ideas I'd like to just throw out there.

Comments

• edited 2:05PM
    Mudiwa said: if a guy is laying on his back, his dick doesn't stand up like a broom, it lays along his belly and if there's any kind of clothing
    Have an option for rigidity/flaccidity? While it might not be realistic, I find a pumped stiffy to be more aesthetic than a resting log. But definitely having a slider for either would resolve this issue. Though I'm not sure if it would look good during thrusting ("smashing her with a floppy").

I also love the idea of growth from flaccid to erect. Preferably, have a floppy state as well as a size/length slider to control genital shape. There's a lot of dicks out there and a lot of ways to customize how they look (length, base/shaft/head circumference, flare, all different shapes and sizes).

Also, a "pulsation" for when the male climaxes would really make the scene.