Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crash on Startup [Using ReVive, Win 10]

edited 8:59PM in Issues

Recently I've been having issues with Yiffalicious. I haven't edited it at all--never touched the file. I have been using my Vive a lot, though. All I did was tamper with DolphinVR and play Hotdogs, Horshoes, and Hand Grenades. So, I decided to play Yiffalicious and what do you know, it crashes on startup! I've tried using an installer (it worked fine before with the 64 bit and manually installed), in 32 bit and also moving the folder to Oculus/Software. I'm really stumped now, and have no idea how to fix it. I've gathered info from previous posts so I'll lay out some info. 

PC Specs, 
Geforce GTX 970 
Intel Core i7-6700K ;
16.00 GB DDR4 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws series RAM 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I don't have either of my Vive controllers connected. 
I am dropping Yiffalicious.exe onto ReVive x64, as usual.
OVRPlugin is in the plugins folder.
I do have runtime running, have tried stopping/restarting.
I did try updating Windows 10 and restarting my computer.

I really have no more ideas on how to fix this, and this really bums me out. I really like Yiffalicious.

Here's my output_log.txt. http://pastebin.com/xPZGjg5w

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• edited 8:59PM
    Is the ReVive Injector in the same directory as the yiffalicious .exe when you drop the game onto the injector?
    Did you not only make sure the oculus runtime was stopped, but also revive and steamvr weren't in your task manager processes? Make sure everything is off before you do anything.
    Do you have the correct OVRPlugin (which for your system would be from OVRPlugin_Unity5_1.3.2.zip/5.3/oculus/win64/OVRPlugin.dll) in your plugins folder?
    Are you in any Steam Betas? Any SteamVR Betas? Try opting out of/in to them.
    Did Windows 10 update recently? I hear that Windows 10 has a lot of issues with games anyways.
  • edited August 2016
    ReVive injector is in the same directory, I am opted in the SteamVR beta like I was suggested to, and I read that someone FIXED their problem with a Windows 10 update so I did that but the problem wasn't fixed. I'll look into getting OVR and stopping Oculus Runtime.

I do know Revive and SteamVR weren't in my processes.

Edit: Stopping Oculus Runtime didn't fix it, now to try OVRPlugin and eventually seeing if opting out of the SteamVR beta will fix it (despite it working fine before)

Edit 2: I downloaded the newest OVRPlugin and the problem wasn't fixed. My last resort is opting out of the SteamVR beta. I'm hoping it works.
    It worked! Opting out of the SteamVR beta fixed the problem. Thank you so much, usicco!
    Awesome, glad I could help.  :)