Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yiffalicious WIP builds now available at itch

2»

Comments

• edited 5:48PM
    vermillionways said: So I just bought the most recent WIP build from itch. When I load the game it says I need a key number. When I click on "dont have a serial key?" It brings me too the Patreon login page. So I paid $12 for the most recent build and I have to donate monthly to get access? I've only donated $3 and its saying I dont have access to the build. Can anyone help me out?
    There should be a key number that comes with the purchase, go to your mail and check the download page
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 5:48PM
    vermillionways said: I need a key number
    You need to claim a key at itch. There should be a link in your email or at itch if you log in.
    I resolved the issue. Thank you for the help!  :3
    Will 0.5.3 be available to itch.io buyers that purchased the april build in may (such as myself)?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Yes, I'll be uploading it soon. Anyone who has purchased April WIPs in May will get a free copy.
    Just bought the itch.io 0.5.3 and I'm loving every moment of it. Great program, and the best $12 I've spent in a long time. Keep up the good work.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Thanks man. Glad you wanted to chime in and support the development. :)
    Starting my new job next week. Will be getting my first paycheck by the end of June. Guess who is going Patreon from then on?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Gratz on your new job dude, and thanks for thinking of supporting us. :smile: 

So, if I want to have the version with the femboy fox, which one do I have to purchase? build 0.5.2 or the latest one? probably 0.5.2, right?
  • odesodes Administrator
    You always want to go for the latest version. 0.5.3 includes fox.
    odes said: You always want to go for the latest version. 0.5.3 includes fox.
    Unless the ass physics stop working

(That's a joke :P)
  • odesodes Administrator
    Well it's true that we mess up sometimes, but usually the latest version is the most featured. And towards the end of a cycle they're getting pretty stable.
    odes said: Well it's true that we mess up sometimes, but usually the latest version is the most featured. And towards the end of a cycle they're getting pretty stable.
    Yeah I realize that, as I said I was just joking :)
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks, odes. Purchased and installed. :) Cheers.

EDIT: So I checked out the fox and... am I seeing things or does the fox have a pussy instead of an asshole?? ôo I mean we all probably know that a femboy is not a male with a dick AND a pussy, do we? That'd be a transgender, not a femboy. If this really turns out to be a pussy, than I'm really disappointed and a little bit angry for having wasted my money on something I definitely did not expect nore want. <.<
  • edited June 2016
    Hmm, maybe it's just the bad quality of the ass texture that makes it look like a pussy... so I take back what I said previously.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited June 2016
    It is indeed supposed to be an asshole. Please do note though that fox femboy is one the characters where the anal pull feature does not have an optimal result. Also, if you're using fur shaders, the look of the textures where there is no fur changes as well.

But that said, I agree the shape of the anus might not be the best, now when I view him. It's something I haven't noticed/thought about. Also the texture needs rework. I blame that I'm simply not into this kind of character, and that might have affected my ability to critically analyze his orifice [due to lack of sexual interest]. I'll be sure to give dogson feedback about this to avoid any future mishaps like this happening again, and we'll update the texture for 0.5.4.

In your private messages you'll find an offer.
  • edited June 2016
    My only problem is that the fox's anus seems to extend out onto the ballsack... Looks quite odd tbh : / The placement of the anus in general on most of the characters is a little weird now that I think about it, but I guess that's not a very big issue
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    Please, no more, im still drooling from having the Rift on x.x  but srsly, super impressive beyond any ones expectations. 
    Is 6.0 going to be made available on Itch?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    Aspirante said: Is 6.0 going to be made available on Itch?
    odes said there's a size issue with itch they have to look into
    http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/473/is-there-a-way-to-buy-0-6-without-patreon

• odesodes Administrator
    Purchases at itch have been disabled until further notice. Anyone who has recently purchased a build there have been given a download and key to 0.6.0b (check your emails).
  • odesodes Administrator
    You may need to check your junk mail.
    Is a new solution being worked on?

Meanwhile, if it's not rude to ask.. is it possible to subscribe to the Patreon (and pay for a month), download and then cancel the subscription for those of us who can't afford the recurring payments? Or does the software require logging in/checking subscription status?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Paprika said: Is a new solution being worked on?
    Nothing concrete so far. If/when we get a patching system up, we could potentially just add a launcher to itch and have the game automatically update itself. But that's far off still.

Paprika said: Meanwhile, if it's not rude to ask.. is it possible to subscribe to the Patreon (and pay for a month), download and then cancel the subscription for those of us who can't afford the recurring payments? Or does the software require logging in/checking subscription status?
    Yes, that's possible and not rude at all. Many users do this already.
    hi i want pay for this months WIP build but i dont have a creditcard but is there another way to pay that $12
  • odesodes Administrator
    pacmaner100 said: hi i want pay for this months WIP build but i dont have a creditcard but is there another way to pay that $12
    Sorry, no other way atm. The next build will be public though so if you're pledging solely to get access to the builds (and not to support the project), you may wanna just wait and get the free build instead. We're not sure when this will be, but probably less than 1 month away.