Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant create account on yiffalicious

edited 10:47PM in Issues
Tried to like an interaction and was told to create an account. I followed the directions filling in the user name and password. next it told me to open a "challenge". I opened the window and completed the challenge. next I was told to copy the long code and paste it into yiffalicious. I does not give me the option to past and when I tried to type the code by hand the little window will disappear and yiffalicious would freeze. Any help with this? 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:47PM
    If for some reason ctrl+c, ctrl+v (copy, paste) isn't sufficent, you can use these buttons to automatically copy and paste:

• edited 10:47PM
    Thank you! for some reason the past button on yiffalicious was not there. However the CTRL+V did work for me. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    You might be using an old version. We just released a new one some hours ago. Check it out!

• edited 10:47PM
    the page Complet this défi not work
  • odesodes Administrator
    Volg6576 said: the page Complet this défi not work
    Not sure what this means. The captcha page is online and seems to be working. We had users register a couple of moments ago so it seems to be up.
  • I can't create an account for a different reason. For some reason when I click the "Username" and "Password" bars within the app it won't let me type anything. So obviously I'm unable to create an account if I can't type anything. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it's something within the app. What can I do?