Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level: Hot Spring

edited 4:14PM in Suggestions
Just thought of it. Would be nice to see this sort of landscape

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 4:14PM
    yes! the spa level has a japanese feel to it, when i was first playing around with it i expected there to be a hot spring outside.
  • edited 4:14PM
    Japanese hot spring resort doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.  +1.
  • odesodes Administrator
    We like this idea a lot, and may even have affected our plans of what to do for 0.7.
    Omg I didnt think I would get responses so quickly
  • odesodes Administrator
    Do you have any image references you think would be cool?
    This one has a nice rustic and secuded feel to it.

https://www.ana-cooljapan.com/destinations/img/yamagata/zao/060-01.jpg

(Also in the resort's website description: "Strong scent of Hydrogen Sulphide".
    Mmmmmmm.....!)

This one also appears to have a Japanese/Buddhist garden attached to it, which might also be nice.

https://japandeluxetours.com/uploads/2015/08/20150813125736_55cce8a08866e.jpg
  • edited August 2016
    This would be a great excuse to release a kitsune character.  They're pretty popular in the furry community, and they also fit the oriental theme of the hot springs.
    I know this is probably a pipe-dream, and cum is already being reworked, but I think it would be cool to have a case where if cum drops into a body of water, it turns into a cloud that slowly spreads.

This would especially be good if you ever decide to implement an orca, dolphin, or other sea-centric character who would normally be doing the nasty underwater.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    lovalicious said: release a kitsune character

there's already a fox, or do you mean giving him more tails?

though, on the topic of japanese animals that are popular in the fandom, a tanuki would also be awesome to see at some point.
  • edited January 2017
    jei3 said: there's already a fox
    And there's gonna be another dragon, I don't see where the problem is.

Though, I can see where modeling a Kitsune can be challenging.  Modeling nine tails on a single model sounds cumbersome- both for the modelers and the players.  Though to be fair, not all kitsune's have nine tails; if I recall correctly, the tails are a sign of their age and power. 
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    lovalicious said: And there's gonna be another dragon, I don't see where the problem is.

yeah, i realized that option after the 1 hour edit window.

more characters would never be a problem. i think the hope is that there will multiple genders of all the species at some point.

i was just curious if there was something specific about kitsune, i know they're sometimes portrayed with kabuki style decoration and wasn't sure if this was what you were getting at.

the multiple tails would be neat, and the advanced tail control requested in another thread could lead to some really interesting posing.

A hot spring level does sounds pretty dope. A "kitsune" character would also be nice or you could go with a tanuki style character because who doesn't love trash pandas (or regular pandas for that matter)? Could even be a dickgirl character with inflatable balls. Lots of options if oriental fever catches on in the art department lol.
    Futatuesday said: inflatable balls.
    Man, the game totally needs this along with penis size sliders
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    usicco said: Futatuesday said: inflatable balls.
    Man, the game totally needs this

Balls inflation is already there, though not to 'tanuki levels' ;)
    Come to think of it the oiled body slider would be a great pair to this level
  • edited January 2017
    jei3 said: Balls inflation is already there, though not to 'tanuki levels'
    to be honest though, as much as I want Tanuki to be in the game along with their bean bag chair sized nut sacs, I think nuts that size should only be exclusive to Tanuki.  It's understandable for the Tanuki- everyone else will look like they have nut cancer http://http//mobigs.com/wp-content/uploads//2014/07/testicular.gif