Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show off a few Screenshots

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:44PM
    lovalicious said: how can I make a screenshot?  I read the update notes for 6.0, and I keep pressing f9, but nothing happens. Do I need imgur open or something?
    F9 puts high res images in:
    %appdata%/yiffalicious/screenshots

You probably want to resize the image down a bit though because they're huge in size.
  • edited August 2016
    I don't think I'm finding that appdata folder anywhere.

Srry, I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff.

EDIT: nvm, found it, but my computer won't let me open it because it's a .yiff file.  How do I fix this?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Uh, yiff files are located in %appdata%/yiffalicious/interactions. There should be another folder called %appdata%/yiffalicious/screenshots. Isn't it there?
  • edited 8:44PM
    @odes sorry, I can only find cache and interactions.  I can't find a screenshot folder.
  • odesodes Administrator
    In that case it's a bug.

Are you sure you're pressing F9 and not some laptop function? Sometimes laptops have like 2 modes for those F-keys. When pressing F9 and it works, there should be a message popping up saying "Saved to ..." or something like that.
    @odes that's probably my problem. it's probably thinking I'm trying to press the laptop function.
    I've been using an application called Puush.me, lets me take screenshots of the window or selections of it.
    @odes to clarify on my situation, my appdata folder isn't even in my yiffalicious program.  I had to search my entire computer for it, and I could only find yiffalicious in the "roaming" section.  after that, I think there's only two folders I can find, cache and interactions.
  • odesodes Administrator
    That's what %appdata% means. If you press Win Key + R, and then type  %appdata%/yiffalicious/ you will get to that folder.
    @odes thanks for the help.  I did what Shadow_Drake did, and i can screenshot now.

Here's a captive preggo drago:

I love the draggo's cheesy grin!

• odesodes Administrator
    Haha, nice pose and pic. <3
  • edited August 2016
    I got some pics of giraffe

a booty pic

Giraffe Appreciation Club (it's actually a fuck squad)

From left to right:
    Submissive giraffe - newest member, shy but likes to take anal
    Tomboy giraffe - second newest, like to dominate males, especially the fox
    President giraffe - founder, sexually most experienced, is always having sex, gaped pussy and ass, tits and pussy are always dripping something
    Lady giraffe - member #2, love gentle sex, but a sex addict nonetheless 

• edited August 2016

Her swollen tits are always lactating, pussy is always wet and drippy, convenient lubricant for rough sex
    Speaking of giraffe. Made a little scene with this semen demon. What do you guys think?

http://imgur.com/a/HFfIA

@RiteHist Awesome.
  • edited August 2016
    Hello everybody!

Yiffalicious comic(Work In Progress)  :D I'm sorry reached the incorrect word order and incorrect wording, my english is unfortunately  very lousy, I use Google Translate. :/
    hornystallion81 said: Hello everybody!

Yiffalicious comic(Work In Progress)  :D
    Great example of good idea, not so good implementation. Right now, it reads like a doujin where the characters constantly speak and say things like, "OH YES PENETRATE MY TIGHT PUSSY HARDER IT MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOD IM GONNA PASS OUT!".

I like the visuals more than the writing is all I'm saying. The characters think/talk like they have ADHD and just can't wait to jump onto the next train of thought.
  • This is just like a parody sketch, a sort of demo. I need to edit the scenes and text that becomes an exciting and demanding comic book which inspires the human imagination and the animated scenes are waiting for refining.
  • edited September 2016
    Wolf twins birthday sex party in the SPA  :)

https://i.imgur.com/0hpsDKa.png

https://i.imgur.com/AHysR1c.png
  • edited September 2016
    The little wolf boy lost his virginity   B)

https://imgur.com/a/XdDea
  • odesodes Administrator
    @hornystallion81 ;
    Haha, losing virginity to anal. Not bad.

Thanks for sharing!
  • edited September 2016

Oh neko. :smiley: 

''If i had a book, i would read it, but instead i just lay here. :wink: ''
  • Been a while since I did anything, had this fun lille group one to keep me busy so here you go =)

A market with a the max fuzzy limit that has a bashful lille foxy who popped a stiffy ^_^

• And working on a few animatinos, just having go pick which one to really work on.. just did this one for the moment...

A fun time with 3 dragonesses all waiting their turn for the big guy ^_^

• NolNol
    That is a very lucky dragon :P Good screenshots there ! He does looks great <3