Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Road map: Surprise

2»

Comments

• edited 6:33AM
    Dang it :( Well, guess I just have to wait until next time.
    Wonder if it might be some of Dogson's previous concept works...
    http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/591/roadmap-questions#latest
    Just wondering and have two questions. 1: Who is the mastermind behind the surprise? 2: How big of a surprise is it, on a scale from 1 to 10?
  • DrunkDragon said: Just wondering and have two questions. 1: Who is the mastermind behind the surprise? 2: How big of a surprise is it, on a scale from 1 to 10?
    I guess what is the surprise. ;) And how big is that suprise? 7

• edited October 2016
    @hornystallion81 May I PM you?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited October 2016

hornystallion81 said: And how big is that suprise? 7

7 out of 10, or just 7? ;)
  • edited October 2016
    DrunkDragon said: @hornystallion81 May I PM you?
    Yes, of course. :)
  • edited January 2017
    jei3 said: 7 out of 10, or just 7?
    7 out of 10.
  • edited October 2016
    I sure hope the surprise is they're finally implementing older models they showed off on Patreon.  Y'know: the hyena, the male rabbit, Giraffe and Rabbit 2.0, squirrel boy, hare girl, ringing any bells?  I'll be happy if any of them are the surprise.

Now I may ask me: "Why do you always think the surprise is gonna be a new model, Love? It could very well be a new mechanic none of us could have speculated, or simply just a revamping of an already existing mechanic."

Fair point, I'll admit. in fact, they admitted in the flat chest preview on Patreon that the "flat-chested technique is not the surprise we have listed on our roadmap, although I suppose you could say it is related,"  so it may very well be a new mechanic.  But nothing gets me more surprised than an unannounced character being adapted.

...GASP! Is the surprise gonna be a titjob mechanic?  that may just be more exciting than a new model.