Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragoness' dick and Butt Inflation, also Wolf's face [Edited]

edited October 2016 in Issues
What's up, you guys!
Nice update! Even tho I don't really dig herms and futas, being able to make Illinír a femboy (flatchest + dick) totally makes it up for me! So I decided to test it out and...

http://webm.land/media/6bUk.webm

Whoop-whoop, cock-o-copter! :D
Okay, then I tested out how Illinír would look like with a bigger ass, so...

Welp! I'll keep testing stuff out. Thanks a lot for the update, Yiffalicious Crew!
Here's the full pose, just in case: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqthl5c98ezcx4r/DragonFemboy.yiff?dl=0
Really diggin' her (his?) looks:

Rawr! :*

-----------

EDIT:

Oh, hey! I loaded an old scene I did before the update, and found out some problems with the Wolf's face/expressions:

http://webm.land/media/1N4t.webm

I tested extreme expressions on all of the characters, and so far it only happens with the wolf.

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited October 2016
    Hey Docs. 
    Yeah, we've been receiving reports from our users and we're noting them up for fixing.
    A whole lot of new stuff and new problems, but nothing that will dieter us :)  

We hope to have a fixed version out in the in the coming days. Ilinir looks hot as a boy, don't you think? :smiley: 
  • edited October 2016
    Yep yep, she does! Noiiice job! :p
  • edited 1:48AM
    Also, is there a way you can make the males balls so that they do not get in the way when they are being fucked on there backs? I noticed that the male dragon, and the dragoness with the cock, there balls got completely in the way when being penetrated.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    edited October 2016
    Oh, and just in case it wasn't  reported, sometimes the penetration is off center. And I noticed that anchors still get corrupt when hitting play/stop more than once.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 1:48AM
    Thanks for pointing these issues out.

DocS said: I tested extreme expressions on all of the characters, and so far it only happens with the wolf.
    This is so weird. I can't seem to be able to reproduce this issue. What version are you using? 64 or 32 bit? Does it always happen?

SexyLizard69 said: Oh, and just in case it wasn't  reported, sometimes the penetration is off center. And I noticed that anchors still get corrupt when hitting play/stop more than once.
    Can you share an interaction file with us where this happens?
  • edited October 2016

SexyLizard69 said: Oh, and just in case it wasn't  reported, sometimes the penetration is off center. And I noticed that anchors still get corrupt when hitting play/stop more than once.
    I noticed something: if you parent to a brown node, it's more likely to corrupt than parenting to a colored one.  I've been seeing this with a lot of my cowgirl positions.  If I parent their hands near their chest (a brown node), then it corrupts; but if I parent near the hips (a colored node), then it doesn't.  Maybe that's just me, though.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited October 2016
    odes said: . I can't seem to be able to reproduce this issue

I can get this to happen, but two graphics sliders need to be in specific positions:

Furshader has to be OFF:

And DX11 Tessellation has to be ON

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    don't know if it helps isolate the part of the model, or is just horrifying.. but it pulses when he blinks:
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    jei3 said: I can get this to happen, but two graphics sliders need to be in specific positions:
    That's so weird, and I still can't make it happen.

https://gfycat.com/UnfinishedTidyKakarikis

lovalicious said: if you parent to a brown node, it's more likely to corrupt than parenting to a colored one
    That's probably true due to how it works technically behind the scenes, but I thought I had fixed that. Can you share a pose where this happens so I have a definite case?
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    odes said: still can't make it happen.
    even if you take all the mouth and snarl sliders up all the way? you don't get this?

• odesodes Administrator
    Ah I see. Thanks a lot, now I have a reproducible. 
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    odes said: now I have a reproducible
    awesome!

fwiw, i think there was a change to what areas of the mesh the sliders have influence over:

in 0.6.1 the top eye lid stays static during snarl weight adjustment:

but in 0.6.2 snarl weight affects it:

this could explain why it 'flares up' when he blinks.

it's a PIA to get inside his head, but this is more obvious from that angle:

• odesodes Administrator
    Wolf face is fixed for next release.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    odes said: Wolf face is fixed for next release.
    i'm always impressed with how quick you fix some of these issues.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2017
    Excellent images btw jei3. That helped a lot. Thanks!
    Can't reproduce it, maybe it was just the way I had the settings. But the balls on all the males, and the dragoness should have collision detection so that they do not clip through anything :3 I noticed in one of my herm dragoness interactions, her balls slapped against the bench, and did not go through it.
    I was able to reproduce the dick clipping issue only with Ilinir. None of the males had this issue with the penis clipping through the balls.