Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elf Girl When?

You guys haven't forgotten about the elf girl have you?  Have you considered releasing her this cycle?  You might as well since we're doing a fantasy cycle, and she'll be most relevant.

Comments

• edited 9:39PM
    Just wanted to bump this up :)
  • Elf girl having hard & luscious sex with the horse or rhino.  Hmmm.   :)
    I sure they're not gonna implement her.  It'd be a shame too, this is the one cycle that actually makes sense to release an elf in.  And we've all been wanking it to the dragons so far, we forgot to save some for the elf.
    Yiffalicious is a furry game, so it should naturally be antropomorphic characters only.
    I'm ok with them releasing human characters, but everybody must understand that those characters will probably be very low priority.
    From what i understand, they are looking into it.
    It's not out of the question.
    I mean, i see plenty furry art with non-furs or humans in the mix, so i don't see why it would not be an option.
    It's called Yiffalicious which Yiff is just another word for fuck.. can i say fuck? I hope i can.
    Anyhow.. If it was called furrylicious then i would not assume we might see humans..
    Yeah i know, silly to make such assumptions based on a name.. but yeah.
  • SRPSRP
    edited 9:39PM
    Would've been worth a giggle to have her released in time for the holidays.
    @SRP Lol! That is true! Fits well with the season :)
    I didn't mean to say that is out of question, I'm sure than when they streamline enough the process of adding characters, human ones will be in for sure.
    But I'm not just me that says that humans are low priority, @Odes himself has said that there's enough human posers already, and that Yiffalicious is a furry game.
    I wonder why they did not go with something like furrylicious? That name alone would keep me from requesting anything human.
    Yiff to me is just another word for fuck.. just saying.
    And to be honest.. i get frustrated with the human ones to cause of the lack of furs.
    I like mixing things up i guess.
    For me, "Yiff" means "Furries fucking"; and the Internet sides with my understanding of the verb.
  • SRPSRP
    Logically, wouldn't the game eventually cover a wide spectrum of animal-ish races, anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up ranging from things as human as the suggested Elf further up the thread, all the way up to 100% animal-y animals.
    I'm really not down for human characters flooding this game and would definitely vote against it given the chance. The furry community is plagued enough already by people floating in pretending to be furry, only to shoehorn in human-only content.

Also yiff is furry-exclusive, you don't see other fandoms using yiff for sex, let's drop the delusions already.
    There is so much wrong with everything you said.
    You sound very hate filled.
    Maybe you're like the furs i run into in SL all the time who freak out cause i'm not a furry, and then get pissed at me and fallow me around giving me hell cause they find out i have fun and spend time with furs.
    Thank goodness not all furs are like you.
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    Try to keep the tone here civil.

@baphomet ;, we can assure you that Yiffalicious will always be Furry to the core as long as Me and Odes are tinkering on it, that said, we won't shut out the idea of having human, humanoids and other fantasy creatures in it at some point either. Not as something that will replace the furry theme, but kind of a sidenote, if you will, but at this point it's far in to the future.

What you said sparked some curiosity in me tough; Is there, or has it been any other furry themed game or vr-enterprise before that has gotten it's furry theme sidelined at some point? I ask because I don't really know any other then us, CHT and Fek's projects.

@RedLust, I haven't played around with SL that much since I think it's a mess to deal with. But I can guess that there are some Furries overreacting. It's not an excuse, but a part of the puzzle of deciphering the reason why some are very defensive is that the furry fandom has long been a steady source of ridicule and stigma for the rest of the internet, or, it has been since now in to the 10's here almost all fandoms nowadays seems to be fair game. 

So my guess is that a lot of that still lingers on. Of course, there will always be small enclaves of "Furries Exclusively" that I can understand what they are coming from but never feel that I want to personally invest in. 
    Dogson said: I ask because I don't really know any other then us, CHT and Fek's projects.

I think there's HTH and Breeding Season, but no one really talks about those.
    On a personal level, I'm attracted to furs just as much as I am to scales or skins- the addition of an elf girl, to me, would allow for interesting and welcome content that in no way eclipses or depletes the relevance of any of the other characters I already have a preference for.
    I hope the elf girl can be added in the 0.7 cycle
    What you said sparked some curiosity in me tough; Is there, or has it been any other furry themed game or vr-enterprise before that has gotten it's furry theme sidelined at some point? I ask because I don't really know any other then us, CHT and Fek's projects.
    Not particularly although there are a few non-furry games advertised on furaffinity (poke-abby for example) that have me scratching my head thinking "why on earth are you here of all places?"

Also @RedLust : IMO I'm not being hateful for wanting furries in a furry game. If you were a vegan and you went to a vegan restaurant and they started asking everyone if they wanted steak you would vote against it too. Try to understand that.
    @baphomet While I understand your sentiment, I think the metaphor needs work. A non-anthro paired with an anthro is still furry, and applies to much of us (myself included); there is no reason to be entirely exclusive to another person's fetishes just because they don't match yours, when including that fetish is just as easy as excluding it. This is less 'asking about steak in a vegan restaurant' and more 'going for the veggie burger instead of the tofu'. Even if the restaurant included steak for customers that weren't vegan but wanted to enjoy the atmosphere or company of family and friends (Possible, when such aspects are in a high quality like this), there would be no reason to deride them for it. Simply don't eat the steak if it isn't what you specifically want. It doesn't make them less vegetarian or less furry when its content is still 95% one or the other; it only means that its audience is wider than before, with more options.

The fact remains that people wanna see an elf chick get split like a log from Bob's meathammer, and Yiffalicious is one of the best tools (if not the best tool) out there to do it in. More content should always be welcome. If the devs felt like including watersports, diapers or anything else of that sort, sure, I wouldn't use it, but that in no way diminishes the program or my enjoyment of it.
    My two cents:

I don't mind humans (I count elves as humans) and I'll be happy to have them when they eventually get onto Yiffalicious, but I don't want them at the price of slowing down other characters or other functionalities.
    @Horsie I'm not sure that's the way this works. Our illustrious creators aren't computers- I think they work on stuff if it is desired, when they feel like it, when the engine is ready for it. Anything they make comes at their whim, not ours. Which is good- better that than they get burnt out, you know?
  • edited January 2017
    This is only furry sex game, humanoid characters will be never. :(
    hornystallion81 said: humanoid characters will be never
    The link in the OP is a video of a model created by Dogson suggested to be a future character in the game.
    We might not see it in 0.7, but I think we will see it at some point. Also, with the comming theme of "Farm Animals" we need a farmer :)
    @Kamimaia so, if they make an human model, the time they spend making and implementing it does not push back anything else they're doing in Yiffalicious? Wow, I want this magical power.
    @Horsie I'm saying that if they *want* to make one thing more than they want to make another thing, that first thing is not going to decrease the time it takes to get the other thing, as they want to do the other thing less. Please do not take liberty with my words. Saying 'this one thing better not make other things take longer' makes little sense, as those things would have taken the same amount of time regardless.

Even if one type of content to slow down other things in the pipeline, evidently the creators thought it important and relevant to include those details in the current release and not later.
    @Kamimaia Ok.
    Just bumping this. Hope you guys are still considering adding her in this or the next cycle.
    Hope you guys consider adding her to the game. The model looks fantastic and really would be a shame if it wasn't used.
    Will we be so lucky as to see her in YL2?