Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Trello Question

After a quick glance, I can't tell how to vote on Trello cards. From what I can tell, it looks like it's limited to some kinda premium service on Trello? Is this true?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited February 2017
    the roadmap is currently read only to the public, the only actions available to the public are to subscribe. was there something specific you wanted to vote on?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:01PM
    Is this something I can tweak? I haven't set any vote permissions intentionally.
  • lolz

normally only peoples invited in Odes's team are supposed to have access to votes within trello

if they did not changed that tho...
  • Trello works that way:

you have the team on top, where you invite working members of your dev' studio

then you have each individual board where you can assign each team member with precise roles and restrictions

a single project is often managed through a single board following a certain type of layout...such as SCRUM layouts and its possible variants

but nothing prevents anyone to actually reorganize such management to something different
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 10:01PM
    Kitsune_McSwagg said: normally only peoples invited in Odes's team are supposed to have access to votes within trello
    yeah, this is the default behaviour of the votes power-up. i believe odes just changed it so the public can vote.
  • SRPSRP
    edited February 2017
    I wasn't thinking of anything specific when I wrote the post, but now I think of it, pull-out deflation is definitely at the top of my list.

Edit: Ha, tons of new votes from me. John Doe as far as the eye can see! I hope I'm not the only one who votes on anything from here on.
  • yeah xD

turns out anyone can vote now