Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Props proposal for version 7

edited 7:07PM in Suggestions
It would be nice if the barrel in the fantasy level were available as a prop.
A throw pillow, resizeable if possible and a simple resizeable cube/box would also be useful.

Personally, those additional props with the new custom skinning could keep me happy for a pretty long dry spell while YV2 is under development.

Comments

• edited 7:07PM
    A pillow prop, like the ones on the bed in Ocean House, would be great. There are lots of places where a pose would look good, aside from the fact that the characters are lying on the hard floor.. The closest things we have to making a hard surface look more comfortable are the beach towels & maybe the massage bench. A pillow prop would make many poses look much more realistic & comfortable.

Other than that, it would be nice to have every level specific asset as a standalone prop as well. Like the items in the gym room, or the bar stools, etc.. For now, extra things that you could put into the environment to make scenes look more unique, or home-y, could go a long way. Even if they are seemingly boring props.
    Ninjamuai said: Other than that, it would be nice to have every level specific asset as a standalone prop as well.
    To expand on this, I think it would be cool to even have placeable wall, floor and ceiling tiles from the levels as well. I made a post a while back suggesting some kind of modular building system, you could start out with just a plain flat map and add buildings and props as you desire, this could add a ton of variety to the scenes.
    I'd like to have the tables from the restaurant level be their own prop.