Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hair clipping into skull/mouth, Charlotte

edited 7:15AM in Issues
I have noticed that, the hair on Charlottes head will at times clip through her head and be visible inside her mouth. As soon as I stop the interaction, it goes back to lay against her head. Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• jei3jei3 Moderator
    edited 7:15AM
    can't say that i've seen this, but i wouldn't be surprised, the hair can be a little wonky from the time to time. i tend to notice it more when i have a bunch of characters in an interaction together.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Please share the interaction where this happens.
  • edited 7:15AM
    I didn't save it, sorry. Was testing some techniques but didn't pan out as planned. It was with Fox and Charlotte, her on top, leaning back to the side with her mouth open.  
  • edited 7:15AM
    I've noticed this too when Charlotte is bending over and looking at the camera, mostly in doggie-style/POV poses. You can make her flick her hair back over her shoulder if you go into her POV, shake her head a bit, and point the camera back towards the penetrator before exiting POV. Her hair will be back over the side of her neck and away from her face.
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    are you talking about being able to get one of the larger hair pieces from the back to shake up to the front, like this?

• I've noticed this too. Was making a twerking scene and it clips into the back of her head.