Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desperate girl in need of latest game release.

edited March 2017 in General discussion
So, apparently we can't buy the latest version of Yiffalicious on itch anymore, which really sucks, because I loved being able to buy the game whenever and whichever version I wantend, and I want to have the custom skins addition so badly. Since I don't have a credit card,and I can't donate on patreon through paypal, itch was my only source of getting the latest patron release without becoming a patron on patreon. Unfortunately this option is gone now. I really wanna have the latest patron release and I'm willing to give the devs my money. Take it. Take it all, just pls give us another option to buy the game without having to become a regular patron. Because as much as I'd like to become one, I can't without a credit card. :( I really hope we won't have to wait too long for an itch alternative, because I really need the custom skins and I don't wanna have to wait for the next public release (which is probably still months away). >.<

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day. :)

Comments