Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mind-reading Patreon message from March 11?

edited 8:27PM in Off topic
Hey guys. I was looking at the Patreon post for the new map (which I'm super excited for) and noticed that on the day of the 7.1 release I received a second message that says "For YL2 we'll probably make humanoid feet an option."

First of all, how the hell do they know I got a thing for feet? Second, did anyone else get a message like this? I'm a bit confused why they sent that little detail.

Comments

• edited 8:27PM
    I'm just over here, waiting for a male/ female human model.
    And yeah, have a thing for feet too. An estimated 80% men have a foot fetish, last I heard.
    I guess I'm on the 20%. But it's a fetish that doesn't bother me, so I don't care.
    @Horsie Soooo... what kind of fetishes DO bother you?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:27PM
    SixAndAHalf said: First of all, how the hell do they know I got a thing for feet? Second, did anyone else get a message like this? I'm a bit confused why they sent that little detail.
    That whole thing was so weird. When we sent the 0.7.1 release message, someone asked us if we'd add humanoid feet. We replied, but apparently that message was sent to everyone, probably since our original message was sent to everyone. Still pretty weird that if you reply to a single user's message, it's sent to more than that user.