Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who do you use most often and why?

Personally, I just love Charlotte. She looks so cute and sweet <3 She is fun to play around with, with all the different possibilities that comes with "her generation".
  I always use the Fox Femboy, but that will only be until (if ever) we get a human male into the game.  

Comments

• edited 8:35AM
    Currently I'm using "Cat" more often than others. Her particularly small frame appeals to me a bit extra currently, but it's also a bummer that she's got so few facial expressions. Will most likely try Charlotte some extra in my next scenes since she's got a lot more possibilities in that area.
  • SRPSRP
    edited 8:35AM
    I'm using Cat and Khana with a sprinkling of Illinir while waiting on the public release for Charlotte. Mostly just using them because they're the only characters that actually animate properly, and Cat's the only character with a unique body type among the girls, in my opinion. It seems like all of them hover around that same thick-ish, pear-ish shape and that's kinda irritating.
    Cat and Illinir. Mostly because they have the more different body type, srp mirrors my opinion pretty well. Charlotte however is my new favourite in a way, she still has that same body type as most of the other girls but its not exaggerated, and you have the choice to tone it down.
    Horse for... Horse parts. Annnnd Charlotte for facial expressions. I dunno. I do a lot of BDSM sort of stuff so the facial expressions are sort of pertinent and, well, you can never go wrong with horse parts. 
    Elaine! really loves her and Bob mostly, think they are perfect for all the lewd stuff