Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiplayer

edited 12:53PM in Suggestions
It's possible to make this Multiplayer??? :o :)

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I guess anything is possible (With enough time & effort...), but the question is: Why? What would multiplayer really be useful for, and *how* would that multiplayer work?

It seems like something that is very unneeded & pointless. I guess if this game did have multiplayer it could be similar to Halo's Forge mode... But I feel that uploading Scenes to the cloud & getting them rated by other players is multiplayer enough for me.
  • edited April 2017
    or maybe it's like Gaea Online where we all create an avatar and are sent to a sort of "lounge" room where we can chat with each other (and maybe fuck)

TL;DR OP wants to turn Yiffalicious into a better IMVU
  • edited 12:53PM
    While that certainly would be interesting, it seems very impossible for this particular game.

This game doesn't exactly let you specifically control a character. It's more of a toy-box type of thing rather than a Second Life type of thing. Hence why I said the only multiplayer I could think of (Besides uploading & rating scenes) would basically be like Halo's Forge mode.

Something so different like that would probably take a very long time to make if it were to be done, and it would change what the overall game is: a sandbox, not a Second Life. Putting aside things like the developers experience with online play, or server costs, it still seems way too big of a suggestion for any time remotely soon, at least for this game.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 12:53PM
    Synchronization between clients is something that has crossed my mind. It might be implemented at some point in YL2, but currently there are no concrete plans.
  • edited April 2017
    Thanks for the answers :)  But in VR would be sure ... interesting :p :D because the head moves with the headset and perhaps later with HTC controller the move ....Just a thought

• edited May 2017
    odes said: Synchronization between clients is something that has crossed my mind. It might be implemented at some point in YL2, but currently there are no concrete plans
    With the recipient client being able to control speed and intensity of the action, the use of voice-sync and open mic for... "voice overs", I think this might work.

One thing that I often found interesting in hentai games made by Illusion was the ability to "stack" scenes into a single play and change from one to another during that same play. Will that be implemented? It would sure add immersion.

In "Schoolmate" (Illusion Soft.), there was always a chance of the girl refusing giving you certain actions based on level of arouseness and in a multiplayer YF, that refusal could also be given after a request to change scenes... even if just for a "tease" effect (specially in BDSM oriented scenes).