Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant create account on yiffalicious

Tried to like an interaction and was told to create an account. I followed the directions filling in the user name and password. next it told me to open a "challenge". I opened the window and completed the challenge. next I was told to copy the long code and paste it into yiffalicious. I does not give me the option to past and when I tried to type the code by hand the little window will disappear and yiffalicious would freeze. Any help with this? 

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 8:38PM
    If for some reason ctrl+c, ctrl+v (copy, paste) isn't sufficent, you can use these buttons to automatically copy and paste:

• Thank you! for some reason the past button on yiffalicious was not there. However the CTRL+V did work for me. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    You might be using an old version. We just released a new one some hours ago. Check it out!

• edited 8:38PM
    the page Complet this défi not work
  • odesodes Administrator
    Volg6576 said: the page Complet this défi not work
    Not sure what this means. The captcha page is online and seems to be working. We had users register a couple of moments ago so it seems to be up.
  • I can't create an account for a different reason. For some reason when I click the "Username" and "Password" bars within the app it won't let me type anything. So obviously I'm unable to create an account if I can't type anything. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it's something within the app. What can I do?