Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying To add skin to Manager, wont work

as I've said here, I've tried countless times to add a new skin I made to the skin manager to no avail. I followed Jei3's skin file set-up to the letter and even checked other skin folders several time to make sure there's and mine were in the right path, but it just wont work. what am i doing wrong?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2018
    I haven't made the skin manager and I don't even use it, so not sure I can help. Jei3 has all but disappeared lately as well, so there's that too.
  • i just tried another skin to make sure that my skin manager wasnt broken or something, and it worked just fine. Went right into the manager with no problems. Look, if i place it in Mega, can someone check to see if i did something wrong.
  • edited February 2018
    here's the link to it, please let me know on this page if you find the answer:
    https://mega.nz/#!EkpBSLDK!gQfWyIAtjbbNHLINlZUvOS93JSZB76jn_aWGnwaf7TE
  • jei3jei3 Moderator
    @wolfmaster56, the app folders use an all lowercase "character_name" format, but your ZIP file has a camel case character folder "Character_Fraenir", so it is seeing these as different and not adding your ZIP file to the list.

making this all lowercase should fix it, alternatively i've added a workaround into the skinmanager (v2.0.3) to account for the mixed case.
  • @jei3 thanks man, it worked!