Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cursor problem

I've been using Yiffalicious for a few months now, but yesterday something weird started happening. When I start up the app and go to the first "18 or older" screen, their are two cursors. One, the apps cursor, just sits in the middle of the window while the other I can control. I click on the "continue" and "quit" buttons but nothing happens. It's like the cursor is not connecting with the app.

Comments

• I got the "output_log.text" thing pasted to that website, but I don't know how to link it here.
  • Ok I've uninstalled and am now trying to reinstall the app and hopefully I haven't screwed myself by erasing all my work!
  • odesodes Administrator
    You can just copy-paste the link here.
  • I don't know how to do that! And now that I've tried installing the app again, my laptop is saying it can"t find it due to not finding the shortcut or something. So I can't run Yiffalicious anymore, which means I guess I'm out. God I hate computers right now.
  • odesodes Administrator
    If the installer is giving you problems, you can always try the archived version:
    http://www.yiffalicious.com/download

Download it and extract all its files using 7-zip.
  • Reinstalled this morning and it works! I'm back in business!
  • odesodes Administrator
    Awesome, glad it got sorted!