Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Khana, Maya, Elaine, Charlotte] Totally Spies ~Update v1.2~

edited July 2018 in Custom skins
Here's the first set of skins I've created, it's the suits from Totally Spies.

Update: Version 1.1
So I went back and looked at the skins all lined up together (never did that while working on them, probably should have) and noticed a few inconsistencies, messy seams, dark spots, and decided to just smooth those out.

Khana: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g3mgbnehovdbp2s/[Khana]TotallySpiesSam_v1.1.rar?dl=0

Update: Version 1.2
Added a new Charlotte skin and also updated the skinicon images for the other 3 skins.

P.S. If anyone knows how to get Charlotte's hair skins to work, let me know. I can't figure them out and it's a shame there's no black hair default.

Comments

• Oh my...These look delicious. Can't wait to try'em out.
  • Thanks! Glad you like them.
  • I admit that It caught me by surprise to see these three :no_mouth:. I think they are wonderfully done.
    Great work.
  • edited July 2018
    Thanks, I liked the show way back then so I figured why not. My initial thoughts were to start with some kind of full body suit so I wouldn't have to deal with wrapping fabric, or lack there of, over their original skins, though I found out pretty quickly that painting seams is all the same no matter what.
  • honestly i remember my sister watching that show like 12 years or so. XD oh mai god id bang sam.

• I suppose it would be too much to ask for a Charlotte version, right? I've been trying to make one myself, but so far my attempts at skinning look like hot trash. Thanks for these 3, either way. They look GOOD.
  • Charlotte could be Mandy. >:)
  • edited July 2018
    I just happened to get done with a couple of Charlotte skins for Undertale, but I can totally get around to making a Mandy Charlotte skin in due time.
  • @dn19
    Absolutely.

@nuts
    Well, I'm really grateful. I'm not in a rush and you don't have any obligation to me whatsoever, so feel free to take your time. Thanks!

• Oh lord. Thank you.
  • Glad you like it! And thanks for the suggestion.
  • @nuts
    By the way, I've tried to make a black hair skin before, but gave up since the textures only act as a highly transparent overlay. Then again, I dig white hair so no big deal.
  • Yeah, I figured that was what was happening, but was confused why it worked that way since the other characters with hair slots have worked fine so far. Oh well :|