Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Hero Academia Skin Pack (WIP) Update

I apologize to anyone who has been waiting for these skins, my laptop unfortunately got a very nasty virus that forced me to factory reset the whole thing and in my panic I forgot to save the skins to my Google Drive (A moment of silence for all the skins lost, I only managed to save the femboy deer fox skin I made during Christmas) I will admit it made me lose my motivation for a while. But with all the hype for Hero Academia Season 3 plus Yiffalicious 2, I finally got off my butt and began working on the skins again. I've decided in order to keep myself on track I will finish all the female character skins before moving onto male characters as some costume designs can be tricky to work with especially those that aren't a skin tight suit (Ex: Bakugou and Todoroki) so hopefully I can get these skins done by May! In the meantime here are the skins I have currently fully finished which are Tsuyu, Camie, and Yaoyorozu. (Link here: https://imgur.com/a/7eIhQDs) In order to make these easier for me I got rid of the "ripped costume" design as I really didn't like how they would turn out so I opted for now having an open crotch part. Now onto the finalized list of skins I will be making/have made

Illinir: Tsuyu
Maya: Camie
Cat: Uraraka and Pop Step {from the Vigilantes spin-off)
Khana: Yaoyorozu
Elaine: Midnight
Charlotte: Mt Lady and Mina
Bunny: Miruko/Mirko
Finn: SHOOOOUTO
Fox: Deku
Wolf: Bakugou
Horse: Shoji
Rhino: Nomu (Specifically from the USJ attack)
Fraenir: All Might and Endeavor

Comments

• Uhhh....Power Rangers? lol
  • edited September 2018
    Nope, My Hero Academia :3 It's Midoria
  • @SpazzleHusky Correct! I was a bit nervous that I didn't make it look enough like his costume. But yes this skin pack will be My Hero Academia themed!
  • Are you going to make just one skin per character or you going to make multiple skins of different characters from the Anime per character?
    I think Ilinir would combine with a Tsuyu or a Ochaco skin
    The fox would also combine with a Yuga or Mineta Skin
    I really the dragon or the Rhino model would combine with a All-Might Skin
    And Charlotte would look good with a Mina skin
  • @Playerone I'll take some of these into consideration. My current plan is
    Fox: Deku
    Wolf: Bakugou
    Illinir: Momo (I actually really like the Tsuyu suggestion though)
    Cat: Uraraka
    Fraenir: All Might (plans for a possible Endeavor skin as well)
    Elaine: Midnight
    Rhino: Nomu
    Charlotte: Mt Lady (Mina was also a good suggestion I will keep it in mind)
  • @JustABoredLizard This is such a great show. Waiting for more of it to be dubed so I can continue!
  • Just updated this post with some previews! Please let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions (please know that I'm not the best artist so any of the more complex costumes will be a bit difficult for me to do.)
  • I was curious if you ever finished these? :3
  • @SpazzleHusky Oh geez, it's been a while. But yes I do have some finished. I deeply apologize for keeping this hanging for so long, but I finally have some time off this weekend and I'll definitely work on them fully, maybe even add more characters just to make up for my absence on this. :*
  • I wouldn't hate that :P
  • @SpazzleHusky Glad to hear, thanks for your patience :D I've been thinking of doing some more male characters such as Endeavor and Vlad King maybe even Dabi if I could somehow pull that off. But to keep it equal, Mina, Nejire and Pop Star have also been floating around as an idea. I mostly try to fit the character with models from the game.
  • Well I am very excited to see the skins :3
  • Any news on these, Mister Lizard?
  • @SpazzleHusky Tsuyu and Uraraka are done, All Might and Mina are now in the works. Some of these costume designs turn out to be a bit difficult to do than I thought :#
  • Just posted an update for anyone who wants to know what's happened!
  • Woooo! I can't wait for these! Sucks that your computer got all virused up :/ I bet the skins are still gonna be awesome! Just finished season 3 last night too x3
  • Any update?
  • @q60625879 Mirko has been finished, Mt Lady and Mina are in the works, then I will move onto Uraraka and Pop Step with the last female character being Midnight. After that I will move onto the male characters.
  • @JustABoredLizard
    You did a great art!!
    I try to make a rhino bower skin,https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pm5TcxlN_l1VEwCrEI094RnyOnWeamRn
    But i'm not a artis....very bad skin...
  • Mina and Mt Lady are done! Two skins in one day is a record for me. Expect me to start posting screenshots of skins when they're finally done as proof of me actually working on them. Mina was probably one of the more challenging to make but I did as best as I could! https://imgur.com/a/QwShlHF
    Only three girls left Uraraka, Pop Step and Midnight and then I'll finally be able to move onto making the dudes. (Any ideas for how I can somehow make it so All Might and Endeavor on Fraenir won't make them seem too similar would be appreciated I don't know if I wanna give Fraenir that weird shadow thing All Might has or give him flames on his face like Endeavor) 
  • I know the whole forum has been quiet lately but how's this going?
  • how i get these skins ?
    i dont see any post with these skins

• @SpazzleHusky I apologize for going so quiet, real life has gotten in the way of things so I don't exactly know when I'll be able to get back to work on these skins. Last thing I remember I finished Uraraka and Pop-Step. I won't abandon making these skins tho.
  • @kirito I havent released these skins yet I've only posted screencaps as previews of them.
  • edited July 2020
    Don't worry man take your time I'm sure they will need alot of time to finish