Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Khana, Wolf] Kindred (League of Legends)

edited November 2018 in Custom skins
Requested by: k0l0se0s

Been a while since I made a skin. Tried some new things out with this one, namely the wood texture for the Kindred mask and some subtle fur texturing throughout.

One unfortunate thing I forgot about Khana was that her tail hair can't be recolored or hidden, so there's that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Update: By further request, a quick recolor of the fun bits.

Recolor (link is only for the body, eyes are in the original download):

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Update: Added Wolf skin as well.

Comments

• Wow, I was going to eventually try making Kindred for Elaine, but this is much better than anything I could do! Nice work! B)
  • Oh my God this is so perfect thank you so much for making this. Kindred has always been my favorite character in League. To be honest I was expecting it to be made from Elaine but given the mask, Khana was a far better choice. All that's left now is Wolf and the pair is complete

• Thanks! Glad you like it! :)

Yeah, I wanted to get Lamb done first since figuring out her body runes was going to take more time. Wolf should be along soon enough. Stay tuned.
  • thank you so much! i was waiting for kindred skin for so long , come to papa kindred xD
  • You're welcome! Enjoy!
  • edited November 2018
    the only edit i would love to see in this is the change in color in titties and anus ,cus you know the blue energy 'n stuff besides that everything is perfect thank you again mr nuts!  [sry for bad english im from poland]
  • Sure thing, won't take long at all.
  • You have done it again! love the wolf skin. can wait to have fun with these two.
  • good stuff! ty again ! @nuts
  • edited November 2021
    Have a great day, nuts! As a League of Legends fan, I really appreciate your work. I like how Kindred looks. Your work is perfect. Thank you very much for making this texture pack. I have been playing the league of legends for a long time, so I would like to see more characters from you presented here. If you got any Patreon links by any chance? Also, if you guys got any problems with your LOL accounts or you want to have a fresh LOL account with a good range of champions, I can suggest this service where you can buy cheap lol accounts.