Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Densantra & Rose

edited November 2018 in Custom skins
These two are probably my favorite "furry" characters if anyone is willing to make illinir skin for them. Would prefer a clothed and unclothed version for both (btw the fishnet with the pentagram panties are my fav). Here are some references.

Comments

• If you can give me tiiime ...
  • edited November 2018
    God damn, Illnir needs a cobra hood accessory already(maybe in the hair slot?). Seriously wish devs would've thought of this. Kills two birds with one stone and would be much easier than creating a new hairstyle. :(
  • Oh, boy...That looks neato.

However...Im not exactly sure how they would fit Illinir. What with the complexity and detail (plus no,...uhm, cobra "wing-ears" to speak of)

Eh, im sure someone would be creative enough to make it work. Anyone wanna give it a try? :333
  • @dn19
    Well, when I make Qhala (http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/1612/ilinir-qhala-ratherdevious)
    I use Ilinir ears-thingy as a substitute
  • Sorry, not a release yet   :pensive:

There have been some "not so unforeseen events" that have left me with not much free time, but since they have passed three weeks i write to comment only that i'm still working on it ... at my typical pace: slooooooow   :expressionless:
    Still fighting  with the base skins and not with the piercings or clothes, but anyway i let a "preview" of the WIP >here<
  • Can you do a version with no clothes as well? :3
  • edited December 2018
    Oh wow, that's just impressive! This one looks far more concise and sleek compared to Qhala's more extreme color scheme. Take as long as you need, it's looking epic!

Edit: Yeah, nude version is a must - clothing is nice, but, it would be such a waste to cover so many cool little details...
  • WIP looks really good.
  • @NoOneCH
    Wow, that looks really nice! I love the eyes and the inner thigh texture. Take as much time as you need, cant wait to see the end result!
  • Any update on this?
  • Really really sorry for this utterly ridiculous delay ... basically I fell from the world.
    Better late (extremely late) than never, I guess.

Rose & Densatra (I'm not sure but i think that from Deathhydra)

Link:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kFHoych6boyHr__guDBeWM8fVrhqZ9di

I am not completely happy with the piercings ( mirror effect in face apart ), so I have included in the "Extras" the nude skin without the piercings and the images that I used for the piercings in case someone knows how to improve them (and also for use in other skins).
    You will also find in the "Extras" the clothes only version and the skins of Rose with the complete outfit, I have put in the SkinManager format the version without the underwear and the tape.

PS: Again, sorry.
  • These skins look amazing! I wish i could make skins as good as you do!
  • edited December 2019
    I knew it was gonna be good! Thanks a lot for the hard work and for sharing!
  • Thank you for the great work!