Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siena the Llama

edited January 2020 in Characters

So far so good. I REALLY feel the lack of making expressions, but so far, without the fur Render from YL1, I think this fluff work can replace it. I really do.

Scalie head
disproportioning everything else just to make the neck look longer and then resizing the root back to normal size.
And lots of fluff work. The fluff mask is not mine, but I will make my own.

When I have made my own and added them in, il update this post and probably then make a download for the character.

---
Its done for now!

You can find Alphas used here: https://imgur.com/a/vdvIGiP

You may notice that I colored the teeth very badly. We really need a better way at coloring teeth and mouth for each available head option. For someone who has little know-hows to do it, would be very irritated into figuring it out. Well it looks pretty to some extent as of now.

------

Better hair and fluff!

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    I like it! More content will come with this Yl1-to-YL2 character period, hoofs among them that can fit these better. 
  • Thank you, thats going to help.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Very cool and natural looking. Great job on the fluff.
  • Why look at this!

Much better Fluff alphas, or atleast more fitting alphas.

So suft

I will make a download, but I feel like I wanna toy around a bit more before I host it. But, does anyone know that, if you download a character, do you also need the alphas as well? Or does it come with the character?

• Here are a bunch of Alphas I used as well, one made by someone else.
    Just scroll down til you see them.

• odesodes Administrator
    edited January 2020
    But, does anyone know that, if you download a character, do you also need the alphas as well? Or does it come with the character?
    All local assets are stored inside the yl2c file. You don't need to include any external files.

There is however a bug in the current build which prevents alphas from loading properly. This bug has been fixed for the next release.

Really cool character. Thank you so much for sharing!

Remember to upload it once the cloud implementation goes online!

• I know I will!
  • Cute character, nice job!
  • edited January 2020
    With Much better hair and fluff In my opinion.

Wait hold on, did I just discover muscular Female?! oh god!