Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YL1 Snapshot Limits

So in case anyone wants a quick shout on snapshot limits, while it seems you can make unlimited snapshots, you can only customize 19 different snapshots, then following snapshots will lock snapshot customizing to 5 second increments, 1 second transitions.

At this limit and the snapshots lasting 10 seconds each, a scene can last 3min:30sec+1min:20sec before hitting the limits. That means you could make poses last roughly 5 mins long (repeating,) which can make some interest scenes.

Personally I have planned a schedule of sorts for following when making poses;
Start>
L-Push>
L-Hump>
Deep-Push>
Med-Hump>
Med-Thrust>
Deep-Thrust>
Hard-Hump>
Hard-Deep-Hump>
Hard-Deep-Silly>
Deep-Silly-Thrust>
Cum>
Repeat(Start)

Comments

• I've found a way around this. When you hit the limit and the duration slider stops working, save your interaction and then close then reopen the app, then load the interaction you were working on. The sliders should work again and you can resume adding snapshots.
  • Ahh not tried that, nice to know, even though I would admit 3:30 is probably enough to make a decent scene out of snapshots. But this allows for any time limit, which is great! :p