Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horsehead Eyeball clipping

Just wanted to quickly point out that the eyeballs of the horsehead clips through the head

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    I was able to reproduce this when using female body type with female face type. Is it those settings you are using?
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited February 2020
    The female head shape for horse in bt_f_female seems really odd to begin with. I'm forwarding this to dogson.
  • Yup, female default body type set to 100%
  • odesodes Administrator
    The head shape for horse in bt_f_female will be adjusted for the next release, so that should fix the eye clipping too.
  • Hey, just wanted to say, while the eye clipping is fixed (thanks!), there seems to be a hole in the back of the neck now. Settings are still bt_f_default body set to 1.0 and ft_f_default face set to 1.0.

• odesodes Administrator
    Thanks for making us aware of that. I'm forwarding this to dogson.
  • odesodes Administrator
    @kroch
    Are you sure that's the latest build? We can't reproduce this issue in the newest build.

We know there used to be problems with horse neck in previous build.
  • Ok, that is interesting. I'm on the latest build, but the character file was made when the horse head came out.

I tried some things, and it seems that the culprit is the bt_f_default body type, because switching to any other type (or setting the slider to 0) gets rid of the hole. However, when creating a new character and choosing all the same settings for body type and so on, no hole appears. Looks like the fact that the file is from a previous version is the actual problem, or at least that's my best guess. The character was very wip anyway, so it's no big deal to remake her.

Anyway, here's the link, maybe you can find out more:

PS: Kinda unrelated, but when creating an appendage model group, I don't have the choice for the generic claws anymore. This can be worked around however, by loading a character template, e.g. Male Canine, and saving the claws of the template as a preset. When loading the preset on another character, one can delete the claws and start placing new ones.

• @odes, the issue seems to be the combination of bt_f_default bodytype and generic sheath
    https://gyazo.com/45b14f176d10f77ba8063c0136045e94
  • Wow, nice catch, didn't even think about that the sheath could be causing it. Seems I was completely wrong :#
  • DogsonDogson Administrator
    The issue should be fixed now and will be in the next release version.
    https://gyazo.com/17439d2a03f4c127450e375374d5f121