Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something big is Wrong with Horse Head!!

edited July 2020 in Issues
I cant choose between male and female, and the head does not go up with the body when it changes sizes, such as when putting in M_athletic or muscular, or anything larger or smaller than its default position.

Im guessing this has something to do with the neck fix you guys did.

When I loaded up my Male Horse Wayne, this is what showed up.

You will get the same results by just loading a template female Horse, switching her body to something larger.

Comments

• DogsonDogson Administrator
    Hey Cracket, yes, that was an unfortunate glitch it's now fixed and it will be solved in our coming patch that will be released within this 24 hour cycle
  • odesodes Administrator
    For those interested, this was due to us having added a modifier in blender (shrinkwrap) during some testing, and we had forgotten it on and saved the asset with it. Turns out, having a modifier like that will cause the export to remove all blend shapes.

We have now added a test in our internal batch tools program to give us an error if there's anything but an armature added in the modifiers, so hopefully that will prevent this issue from happening again.
  • Swiftly done! Nice!
  • On the bright side, I laughed my ass off when I imported my character. :D