Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Futa Ilinir Gargoyle

I'd say the only must is that she has to look like cracked stone and have darker horns, nails, claws, nipples and dong. The colour I'd like isn't set in stone, so while grey is the obvious choice for a statue, you could try a greyish purple or blue... See what sticks.  So that and any other additional details (such as the a dragonlike neck/torso/under side of tail, or glowing eyes instead of stone eyes) I'll leave to peoples best judgement.
I'm open to seeing many takes on this and maybe Fraenir as well as I see a lot of potential with gargoyles in the Fantasy map. If I didn't suck with blender, I'd likely have made dozens of gargoyle variations myself.

Comments

• Well, whaddya know, I make a statue skin for Ilinir just for the hell of it and it turns out there was an old request for just such a thing floating about. Happy coincidence.

Included in the package are two different eye textures, one for an ordinary stone eye (albeit a very shiny one, due to the additional texture effects the game applies to the eyeballs) and a cracked, glowing one for that magically animated construct look.

Also included is a hair texture, but due to the additional texture effects the game applies, it didn't turn out quite as well as I would have hoped. Still, it's there for those that want it.

Download here.

Looks like this doesn't fully cover what was requested, unfortunately. If the OP (or any other interested party) is still around and wants me to modify it I can do that easily enough.
  • Hate to necro this, tho was curious if we coud possibly get the stone treatment for the rest of the cast?
  • @ReikuYin
    Oh shit, sorry. I actually noticed this much earlier and made the skins, but then got stuck on fixing them up into Skin Manager -usable zips due to there not being convenient templates on hand as to what files should go where for every character. Had to drop everything due to real life shit again a little later and promptly forgot about the whole thing. Now that I've remembered I'm supposed to be doing this, I still can't find a good guide and it seems I'm missing some textures for some characters due to apparently not having a complete set of base game textures for those, either. What a goddamn mess.

Ah well, I'll toss what I've got done (.PSDs included in case they need adjustment or someone just wants to screw around with them) into a zip and let you fellas figure it out before I end up forgetting again. Should be all the characters' base body skins in there, at least, hopefully other stuff is more-or-less interchangeable for multiple characters. Would much appreciate if someone else can package them into more conveniently usable zips (or has a comprehensive guide on how to do it for every character), please post the results here if you do go to the trouble.
  • Good skins!