Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't export textures from models.

I'm trying to export textures.  And when I send it through the location and click okay, I look into the folder and nothing is there.  It used to work and now it doesn't.  Is there a specific way of exporting textures that I missed?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Can you share your output_log?
  • I tried following the rules and posting it in pastebin, but the pastebin said it was too massive and said I need a pro account to do that.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Ok, can you upload it somewhere else?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Or share your character file with me? (you can pm.)
  • I think I figured it out.  I know it's not a character issue, since it happens on ALL characters.  But, I uninstalled and reinstalled and that did fix it.  HOWEVER, now I have a new issue.  I'm trying to figure out how to export the output_log.  I'll show my issue too.  Give me a sec.
  • edited January 2021
    Okay, I'm not sure, but if I upload a very specific model, that's kinda janky in the first place, it spurgs out.   Here's the output log, it's very long for some reason.  When I upload this model and check in parts, to find it, I get a white screen.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/bncwo0e55qgesr6/output_log.zip/file
  • I do think I found the answer,  I believe I had a corrupted obj.