Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rhino [Bob] and other YL1 characters

Has anyone made a good model of the Rhino [Bob] from YL1 in FurryVNE yet?
Or the other YL1 characters?

I've seen models for Charlotte and Maya so far, but it would be pretty awesome if someone skilled modeled ALL the YL1 characters in VNE. I say Bob in particular because I like to think that he's Charlotte's main squeeze since I discovered Yiffalicious by seeing multiple videos featuring those two. However, I've come to like all the YL1 characters and associated personalities with each of them. YL2 will effectively have infinite character variation potential, so I could easily see those YL1 characters being forgotten and somewhat trapped in the YL1 universe for eternity lol

If this hasn't already been done, I humbly request this lol

Comments

• I wish I could, but I feel as if I wouldn't do them entirely justice. It would look more like a "Remix" or a "Remake" than a good translation. Some of these characters are dooable, and then some are way too difficult (Like bob). They are Dogsons and I cant match his artistic touch ;)

The character creator is a good outlet for OUR characters being put in something like YL in the future. The better idea is to request or, maybe even commission someone to make YOUR character for you. And even then, its best to wait for interactions I think, as well be aware of certain limitations (Like No rhino head, so it is difficult to judge viability for a character to look like a rhino with current options).