Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help pls

I legit spent a whole sleepless night trying to understand the tutorials on how to install custom skins, but I have not found a single way to accomplish this. I am in dire need for someone, if they have the time to explain to me step by step how I can install the dang skins. I have the skin manager and everything but I can't make it work. If you could get images as well, I would heavily appreciate that. If you could show or tell me from the skin manager, to downloading the skin and then taking what is needed and place it where it needs to be, I would thank you infinitely. 

Thank you in advance. And sorry for being so desperate.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Skins are just textures, or image files. These files need to be placed in a special folder.

Go to "%appdata%\yiffalicious\custom\textures" in windows explorer.

Drop the image ("_MainTex.png") files in the corresponding folder. For example, if you want a different skin for the cat body, you could drop it in character_cat/Body/0/CatBody (to make it replace cat's slot 0 skin).
  • You have my thanks. I thought the special file was something I needed to create or get from somewhere. I realise how stupid my thought proccess was. Odes I thank you very much for giving me a simple way to do it manually.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Happy to help!

Enjoy! :)