Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invisible Character

edited 10:45PM in Suggestions
I am sorry, English is not my native language. I want to suggest to create the invisible character that it was possible to make thrusting without the partner. All "drive" sliders will be enabled, and "force" blue arrow is still there, but no visible guy.
And parenting for the characters base will be good.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:45PM
    If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to hide characters from view, but maintain their presence in the interaction (forces etc)?
  • edited 10:45PM
    Yes! It solves most of the problems with lesbians and masturbation.
    And not just hide character, but character with one point and invisible penis.
    I suggested a somewhat similiar thing here (number 3):
    http://forum.yiffalicious.com/discussion/comment/915/#Comment_915

The response was "Not a bad idea but not a priority.". There are quite a few interactions, though, which bypass this by hiding the "invisible character" within an object (e.g. a wall) or by using the POV option (like "Sub POV Blowjob" by LordPorker). Just look around the Cloud if you need inspiration. Also, Imagination is key. Those apply to Yiffalicious in general.

If I am not the only one who suggested it, may be it is a good idea?

And you can not hide character in the wall, if you want to make tribadism or something like that.
    The question isn't "Is it a good idea?". It's "Should it take priority?" and the answer to that one is "No.", .as far as I understand. Right now, new characters and updating Unity among others have a way higher priority.

As for tribadism, I have absolutely no idea how that works so I can't speak about it.
    Priority? I don't even see it in the "roadmap".  And I think it is not that difficult to create dummy character with no limbs, no torso, just blue arrow.
  • edited January 2016
    Capadocian said: Priority? I don't even see it in the "roadmap".
    Neither do I see the other suggestions I've made that were called "good ideas". I assume they have made some sort of a list that is hidden somewhere - possibly with notes they don't want to release quite yet.

Capadocian said: And I think it is not that difficult to create dummy character with no limbs, no torso, just blue arrow.
    It's possible that it's way more difficult than that. I suck at programming but that looks like something that could easily end up being extremely buggy - perhaps even completely broken.
    odes said: If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to hide characters from view, but maintain their presence in the interaction (forces etc)?
    I actually see a lot of promise with this as well. The ability to position a single character with all of the current animations from the current poses could open the doors for a lot of new scenes, as well as be a short term workaround for some of the poses currently missing from the program, such as boob jobs, hand jobs, oral, and various forms of frottage and tribadism. Having invisible characters that other characters could parent their limbs to could also work as a form of animation.

Now, of course having "native support" for these positions would be better in the far future, but I assume making a character invisible would be easier and quicker than actually implementing the other poses, so it could work as a stop-gap until the other poses have been completed. And even afterwards, I am sure people could find interesting uses for this.