Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with spline based penis deformation (0.3.1)

edited 12:18PM in Issues
Hi,

I don't know if this already reported, but with the 0.3.1 release, if you set thrusting control to 0 (so that the 'other' character is the one moving) then you get a rather odd-looking 'scrunched' deformation on the penetrating character's penis.

This is especially noticeable on the horse character if you set the speed to be anything more than slow. The base also glitches inside the character's torso.

In addition, with the same thrust set to 0, the force controls don't seem to work, so that the penetrating character is always being pushed back, even if all the force settings are set to zero.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    I'm unable to reproduce these bugs. Can you save an interaction and send it to me? And/or record a video? Perhaps even upload it to the cloud and tag it in such a way that I can find it.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    Are_you_mmmad said: This is especially noticeable on the horse character if you set the speed to be anything more than slow

Ah, I misread that. I managed to reproduce the issue when I increased the speed. I will have a look at this. I'm pretty sure I know what's causing it.

Are_you_mmmad said: The base also glitches inside the character's torso.

I'm not sure what this means.

Are_you_mmmad said: In addition, with the same thrust set to 0, the force controls don't seem to work, so that the penetrating character is always being pushed back, even if all the force settings are set to zero.

Force is actually not used at all if control is set to 0. It's rather a consequence of how the other character is moving. I think it may be moving too far, causing it to sort of push the penetrating character (and also scrunch the penis).

Thanks for pointing these things out.
  • edited 12:18PM
    Glad to help. The base thing was just the deformation propagating all the way down to where the torso joined, making everything jump around a bit, nothing to worry about.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    This issue gets way worse with bad frame rates. I haven't noticed this because I'm doing 120-200 frames. But if you have closer to 30-60, it's a lot more noticable. Basically, 1 calculation was lagging 1 frame behind.