Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Humble Suggestion(s)

edited 10:02PM in Suggestions
Hello!

First off, I'm new here to the Yiffalicious forums, so I hope it doesn't seem presumptuous of me to make one of my first posts a suggestion post. I'm not a patreon follower/pledger, so I also understand if my opinions carry less weight than those of the backers. Still...if desires aren't made known, how will game makers know? :) 

I also want to make clear that I am amazed at what you guys have already accomplished and nothing that I say should be taken as a real criticism, rather as suggestions for what I would prefer/love to see in this game.

~~~~~~~~~~

My 1st and most strong suggestion/want is to have characters (female characters especially) that are not so extremely over-proportioned. Believe me when I say that I have no desire to put down anyone else's kinks and fetishes, and I understand that some people are certainly into what I would term 'Overly Voluptuous' characters. But, from Day 1 this has been something I've thought of whenever I boot up the game. It's almost hard for me to really get 'into' the game at all with the way they look. 

For the most part, the males are fine, and I rather love the concept of the huge cocks, so no complaints there. But above all, I would love for the females to be much more petite in the chest and hips. I know that this has been echoed from other people on here in the suggestions, but I guess I just see the need to bring it up again. 

Ideally, we could get some new characters like this. But I would also prefer the original characters would have options to shrink those. I can't imagine it would be that difficult from a design perspective, since you already have 'inflation' sliders. (Please though, do enlighten me if II'm wrong! :) ) Think an 'anti-inflation' on them. A slider that allows you to simply reduce their size from where it's at, so something more proportional, i.e:

or

Instead of This:

That's the main thing for now...I will add more to this thread if it comes up... :)
Thank you again to the team for such an awesome game!