Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help posing

edited 10:32PM in Issues
Ok so when I pose my female model, I have little to no problem with her.  But when I attach my male to her, he spawns awkwardly.  I learned that rotating her hips helps with his positioning, but when he spawns in he's always sideways, and he has no easy rotation configuration but that extremely long input line that just pisses me off.  How do I fix this?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Yeah, I noticed that too.
    For now I've been zooming out to grab the tool and shortening it to a manageable length. After that you can adjust the vertical orientation fairly easily.

I use the x/y sliders in the transform menu for fine tuning and only adjust the females hips if it's really needed for the pose.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited 10:32PM
    Yeah, that's a bug. It will be fixed for the next release.
  • edited 10:32PM
    @Odes maybe add in the actual rotation wheel for more ease next release?
  • odesodes Administrator
    lovalicious said: maybe add in the actual rotation wheel for more ease next release?

The problem is that an attached hip is not controlled by its own transformation. It's overridden by script, so a gizmo isn't representable for how it works. Right now we have settings in the "Transform" category as well as the anchor target (works a bit like a pole target). Maybe these could be combined to a new gizmo, but it isn't happening anytime soon.
    @Odes Okay, and one last question: how do I make my male model cum?  I can't figure that out.
  • odesodes Administrator
    Create a snapshot. Then in edit mode, click the edit icon of the snapshot and check the "cause cum event" checkbox.
    @Odes thank you.