Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SOLVED] Poses not loading

edited October 2017 in Issues
Every time I try to load a pose from the "select pose" tab, the game goes into an infinity load and I have to quit. I can however load a pose that I created and that works fine.
I tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't work.
I'm on windows 10 64 bit, and downloaded the HTTP x64 installer version
https://pastebin.com/GdftxYSr

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Looking at the log you posted, it seems like you have an incomplete/damaged installation of OpenVR. Try to uninstall SteamVR (You can find it in Steam, go to Library -> VR) and try again, and if you have an Oculus or Vive, you can install SteamVR again.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2017
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Users\JRWle\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious\Temp\tmp.tmp" is denied.
    FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\Users\JRWle\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious\interactions\cloud\8803.yiffc".

Seems like Yiffalicious is not allowed to write into its app data folders. That is odd. Try changing the permissions, or try changing the name of "C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious" to something different, so a new folder will be created by Yiffalicious.

• edited 5:44AM
    Oh wow, I'm really dumb. I was looking in roaming and couldn't find a yiffalicious folder when I realized that I had made it "hidden" with file manager. I just made that folder visible again and everything works now, thanks for the help and sorry if I wasted your time.