Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge Crash Issue

So every time I go to start up the application, it takes about 2 to 3 minutes just to load up, and when it gets around 99% it freezes and crashes. Sometimes it will go through but rarely, but when I go to open / load a scene it freezes / crashes as well!

Do I need a driver for this or do I need more space on my computer? I can barely keep enough space to download it as is, I might buy myself a flash drive and put it on there if that can work too.

Please let me know what I can get to fix this quickly, it's driving me nuts.

Comments

• Look inside the "yiffalicious_Data" folder, and open the "output_log.txt" file, and paste it here, or paste it on a text sharing site like pastebin and reply with the link. This file will have data about what makes Yiffalicious crash.

• bad news is my data does not have the output_log.txt

• edited October 2017

This can't be, the file is created even before you click on the "Play!" button on the Configuration window (the first one you see after running yiffalicious.exe).
    Did you download the game from the official site? (http://www.yiffalicious.com/download)
    If affirmative, did you choose the "installer" or the "zip" version?
    Also, it would be of help if you can give a us the specs of your computer (OS, CPU, memory, graphics card)