Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Manual/Dynamic mode

Hey there! So I just want to say first off that I have been having a lot of guilty fun with Yiffalicious. When I first google searched a furry VR simulator this is exactly what I had in mind and I'm stoked how well this answers my personal desires. I'm rather thrilled that this kind of thing exists today, and in such a high level of quality; even for just the creation side of things alone, it's ridiculously good fun. I love how much subtle control over detail there is. We are all very lucky to have people in the furry community of such creative calibre. So, thank you very much for making this for us all!

Anyway, this has surely been thought of and suggested before, but on the off-chance it hasn't I'd like to throw this out there. I think it would be nice if you could set up a scene and enable a mode to allow the participant a little more control over the scene. Rather than just moving from one snapshot to the next, have the ability to take control of the character in order to do things like use the up/down keys to thrust manually with the depth and speed you desire, and have the other character react with dynamic pleasure in response.
I'd love to be able to tease them and watch as they get more aroused, pleased, and closer to climax. This would create a very complete experience I feel. There could be numerous variables to diversify the scenes and allow for some unique scenarios. A natural eventuality to this would also be to give the user a virtual 'touch' within the VR world. I imagine a reactive and responsive furry partner before you who responds to your touch and simulates emotional and pleasured responses based on what you do to them.
Imagine you have a sexy female dragon laying before you: you could use your virtual touch to stroke her thigh and get her a little exited before you reach for her clitoris and finger her until she's turned on and wet, with an expression that shows you how much more she wants. But you could just keep going like this if you like, or you could grab a toy and use that on her instead.
I'm the kind of person who really enjoys pleasing and teasing my partner in RL, and it would be fun to be able to explore a furry character in a similar way and get a strong sense of their organics.

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    I'll get back to this. I just haven't had the time.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited November 2017
    Ok now I got time lol.

Glad you're enjoying the app! It really warms my heart when people share stories like this.

The furry fandom has changed a lot the past couple years, and will continue to change. I'm so grateful I just happened to be born and trained at the right time to be able to be part of this evolution. I think as time goes on, we will see more and more furry projects like Yiffalicious, as a result of the community growing and technologies becoming cheaper and more accessible.

What you're suggesting has crossed my mind before. It comes with many challenges, especially considering we're making an animation tool rather than a game, meaning these things would have to be editable and programmable by the author of the interaction. Creating a procedural animation system is quite difficult already as it is, and adding something like this on top of it would make it even more complex. We're already risking enough feature creep as it is right now.

I think I do want to create something more interactive at some point, but whether that will happen in YL2 or some other project I don't know. I don't want to make empty promises. All I can say is that there are ideas.