Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patron Release 0.3.2 Issues

edited 11:03PM in Issues

Something really odd is occurring, and I'm trying to place what is causing it. When the Rhino is connected to another character, he will appear in the middle of the current level in a static pose. Also, when I load any of my old poses in the older levels, none of the characters appear. Is anyone else having these issues?

Btw: Love the new map! Awesome job!

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    edited 11:03PM
    Crap. I knew this felt rushed. We basically didn't have time to do a final test before publishing. Some last minute changes did break some things.

We'll fix this issue and deploy a new version. It'll take 30-60 minutes.
  • edited 11:03PM
    No problem, guys! Like I said, the new map looks great! I especially like the fact that some objects in the gym area can be used as props. I wonder what kinds of poses can be created with them...
  • odesodes Administrator
    New version is up. Let us know how it works!
    I just made an interaction, but when I go back to load it, it goes to the map, but doesn't load the interaction.
  • edited September 2015
    Hey Odes.

I seem to be having the same problem as "Zanark789"

Only difference is, I can load everything. Except for anything saved on the new level. 
    I spent a few hours fine tuning my new interaction on the new level. And was beginning to get restless, so I saved and decided to come back and finish it in a bit.
    Here I am now and I can't load it up to finish it XD. Nor can I see anyone else's "Ocean house" interactions.

pleese ficks, lol XD

~~~Super
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    Yeah, this release was definitely a bit rushed. Sorry for all the issues. We will deploy a new version soon (in some hours).
    I have trouble with loading interactions on the fixed version 0.3.2b. None of the latest ones are loading at all,, only earlier ones are loading correctly. 
  • odesodes Administrator
    A new patch release has been published (0.3.2c).
    Thanks man, it works just fine now :3

I found another bug, and it's a tricky one. It'll be difficult to explain, so I uploaded a pose to help me out explaining it. If you search for "zanarck", a pose called "Zanarck_1" should be there.

I have one Rhino connected to Elaine's vag, and another in her rear. The vag seems to stretch correctly, but the rear doesn't seem to stretch at all. HOWEVER, if you edit the interaction and remove the Rhino connected to her vag, the rear will now stretch.

My assumption is this: If a female has both of her entrances connected, the vag will be the only entrance that stretches. I do not know if this occurs with the Bunny or the Giraffe. Is this a bug or is this intended?

• odesodes Administrator
    @Zanarck789

The anus does stretch, as you can see if you set distance to 1 and then let the penis slide in again. It just doesn't stretch as much. This is because the there is a behavior controlling which entrance controls what vertices. If just 1 entrance is used, then that entrance will have free reign. But if 2 characters are attached in 2 different entrances, then this behavior kicks in and starts to distribute the vertices among the entrances.

Rhino is a really big guy and it seems like that vertex distribution algorithm can use some more tweaking. Basically, the vag has higher priority than anus, because if the vag clips it looks really bad. You can basically have 0 stretching for anus and it can still look almost OK.

The main problem is that with dicks this huge, it's virtually impossible for the vertices to fulfill the demands of both entrances' required stretching. But the distribution algorithm can be improved, I agree. I'll see what I can do.
  • odesodes Administrator
    edited September 2015
    Oh, and thanks for sharing!

Always share if you find something or think of something. It's very much appreciated, really.

Thanks again.

No problem! Yah... that's why I asked if it was intended or not at the last second. When I was done explaining what was going on, I realized that the Rhino is pretty damn huge, and it might just look really weird if both entrances were trying to stretch haha. I apologize that I assumed it was a bug ><

Large insertions and inflation (including bulging) are big turn-ons for me, which is why I think this project is amazing. Although I thought the anus not stretching was a bug, please don't think that you need to reduce the size of the penises! :P