Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Types of 'fetish support'

Hey all, pretty new here((Just discovered the game yesterday)), so feel free to correct me when ever.  I've seen examples of a few fetishes already, Bondage and Inflation; But i'm wondering if theres a possibility to incorporate some support for other kinds, somethings a few of us wished was in a program such as this as it seems rather flexible, at least from my limited experience with Yiffalicious so far.

I have one that i wished i saw more of in the 3D scene: Vore. I know its not popular, but everyone has a vice. Are there any other kinds of fetish's people would like to see supported in some fashion?

Comments

• odesodes Administrator
    Hi, and welcome to the community!

There aren't any plans to implement vore at this moment. Just thinking about it seems like a nightmare to implement properly in 3D. Unless it's pre-animated, but that's not how we're doing things.
  • Ah, so I see. So it's not entirely off the table, its just that at the time being that it would be like making a whole new program in itself?
  • odesodes Administrator
    Not completely ruled out no, but no concrete plans either. I'm not sure where Patreon stands on vore, which is also something we'd have to consider.
  • I've seen plenty of things on patreon involving it, so i'm guessing there wont be much of an issue?
  • Well, I was trying out some vore scenes so far, either by just making a character with a big belly rubbing it, or having a tail sticking out from their butt or something like that. The belly sized are kinda small so you need to improvise