Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Cat] Feline Package - Tigers - Kashmere - Saïna

edited December 2017 in Custom skins
This is a Tiger Skin I made to build Saïna Heart the character from my web comic.

And if you're interested, you can follow my Web Comics at http://sainaheart.com/yiffalicious

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Here is a few alternatives. Various colors for the Tiger and adding our latest character: Kashmere. I also added a plain Black Penis for the horse, which was used as the dildo to go along with the Strap-On design added in each of the Tiger Skins.

I hope you enjoy Kitties of all kinds and colors because that's what this package is all about. I'm working on texture and skins to replicate all characters from the Dragonwrath Series as best as possible. For now and until YL2 comes out with more customization, I was still able to make a few and I've also been playing with colors.

When Unzipping the file, it is completly safe to do so directly in your Yiffalicious/custom/Texture Folder.
    All the PNG are identified with proper names and placed in each related custom folder.
    All you need to do to make one availble in Yiffalicious App is to get in the folder and rename the design you want to view to _MainTex.png
    When I do so, I make a copy first, it makes things simple.

Kitty Package Version: 2.1
    Download it HERE
    http://www.skellos.com/documents/SainaHeart-Texture-Package.zip

Also a Horse Dick Dildo Like Penis.
    ** This penis was used in multiple animations you may/will find on the Yiffalicious Cloud where two Kitties are having fun with a Strap-On. Look for animations posted by SainaHeart and thank you in advance for liking them

We can take commissions for customized skin, preferably for Kitties, but others may be possible. More design will come soon.
  • Updated V 1.2
    More colors, more kitties
  • question: do you have the simpler drag and drop .zips? These skins look fun but I soooooo do not have the attention span or the will to go through all the folders and crap to switch in the skins XP
  • edited December 2017
    Hi CordisEuros,
    Per your request, I've tried to find the easiest way for you and everyone else to activate those skins and you can download the new package. Read the readme.txt file and follow the simple instruction on where to unzip the package and how to activate the skins.
    I think this is very easy and simple.

Kitty Package Version: 2.1
    Download it HERE http://www.skellos.com/documents/SainaHeart-Texture-Package.zip

As long as the folder "SainaHeart-Texture-Package" is placed directly in the yiffalicious folder (where the custom folder is as well, the BAT file will do the work for you.

If anyone else wishes to use those BAT files for others skins you may have:
    - If you know your way around programming, feel free to copy the BAT files and change the names for your own skins.
    - If you don't know programming, you can ask and I can probably do it for you

• Just curious, can you recolor the dildo into a penis instead? :3
  • Uhm......How do i even activate the dildo?
  • P.S; I cant even activate the skins unless i do it manually. Just saying.
  • Hi Placebo00,
    I'm not sure I understand your concern but I'll try to help as best I can.

Just curious, can you recolor the dildo into a penis instead?
    I've added an option to delete whichever Skin was activated for each slots. But usually you can simply delete the _MainTex.png in the respective folder if you know your way around.

P.S; I cant even activate the skins unless i do it manually. Just saying.
    If you follow the instruction in the readme file, you should have the following result: Directly in your appData\roaming\yiffalicious folder. My texture package has to be there for the BAT file to work. So if you copy the zip file in that folder and then right click, you can use the option "Extract Here..." so it will do exactly that and it should work.

C:\Users\SainaHeart\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious\
  • Yo dude, finally tried your thing out, the "easiest" skin installer thing. It did not work and it screwed up my copy of the game. It runs horribly now, constant freezing and lag. What did those .bat files do to me? Anybody know how to fix this?
  • The only thing the bat file does is to MOVE the selected skin into the correct custom folder where that particular skin needs to be. If you use the REMOVE SKIN option, then all it does is to delete the file _MainTex in that very same specific folder.
    I'm using it on three different computers and it all works perfectly on all three.

I highly doubt this BAT file of mine could in any ways fuck up your yiffalicious app, but before I discard the possibility that my bat file did or didn't fuck up your app, please answer the following question as I will try my best to help you:
    1) Which version of Windows are you using?
    2) Did you unzip the package so that my SainaHeart-Texture-Package folder was directly placed in the correct /AppData/Roaming/yiffalicious/ folder as shown in my December 9th post?

For others who read this thread:
    Did anyone else use my BAT files and if yes, did you encounter problems with it? So I can figure out if there really is something wrong with them. Thanks.

And CordisEros, if my BAT file really fucked up your app, I'm truly sorry. I'm sure there is a way to fix whatever damage was/could have been done if any.
  • I just reinstalled the game. That fixed everything.
  • edited December 2017
    Ok, good. I'm still curious to know if anyone else have problems with it.
    If you think the bat file really messed it up I'd like to be able to fix that so others won't have problems.
    It will be a bit more work if I have to save each in an individual zip file all the time... but I guess that'd be the thing to do if others actually do have trouble.
  • edited January 2018
    So I made another Cat Girl, this time Eris from the Anime Cat Planet (Asobi ni lku yo!)

Package:
    I've updated the package for those using the BAT Files, you can dowload the whole Kitty Package here: http://skellos.com/documents/yiffalicious/SainaHeart-Texture-Package.zip

Single Zip file:
    or, I've poste this Eris texture individually in a standard zip file with no other kitties.
    You can get it here: http://skellos.com/documents/yiffalicious/SainaHeart-Cat-Planet-Eris-Suit-Body.zip

Any requests?
    I put the suit on the default gray skin, but if anyone wants it on another texture to put underneath or even on another custom cat skin, just ask me, it'll barely take a few minutes to put the suit on any other existing skin texture.

On another note:
    I'm still curious to know if anyone else is using the BAT file in my package and actually succeeded without any problem.. or am I the only one? Thanks for letting me know here or in private message.
  • Update: I added A Felicia Skin.
    Not the best since a human pink skin face looks terrible.. I ended up keeping the default face, but I guess it's better than nothing.

I still can't seem to figure out how to paint the hair... the color always comes out with black lines or weird stuff in it... any expert in Hair coloring could give me a tip, I think I don't extract them properly or something.

Felicia:
    http://skellos.com/documents/yiffalicious/Felicia.png
    ZIP File: http://skellos.com/documents/yiffalicious/SainaHeart-Felicia.zip

The Package Zip File was updated. Use any link above.