Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cumshots as an Expression/Category

So while I love how easy to use the interaction editor generally is, one thing that bothers me a little is that the cumshots are controlled by snapshots, and affect all characters at once, which can be a little restrictive.

What I'd prefer to see is for cumshots to be added as an expression or category, with sliders for delay, volume per second, duration, repetitions etc. This would allow cumshots to be individually tailored to each character, and at different times. Possibly also an option for customising whether a cumshot is internal or external (to handle unusual cases involving invisible characters and such).

To give an example; I've made a gay interaction (uploading soon) where the characters climax, but do so again as the top pulls out, resulting in a nice "overflow" effect. This works fine, but the bottom also climaxes at the same time, whereas I'd prefer them to only do so once.

Anyway, this ought to give us a lot more control, as well as allowing for variety for different characters, no-cumshots for "dildos" (body-less characters) and so-on. The "cum event" option for snapshots can be retained for compatibility, providing a default cumshot for all characters that can the be overridden if you like, giving an easy way to have all characters climax except for one or two for example.