Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can Someone Help Me Figure Out "Complex Animations"?

I just downloaded the game and would like help, I can pose things fine an have the base idea down but can I please get some help with complex animations like three ways and blowjobs as well as help with setting the models in the correct order to minimalism colliding meshes.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I've slowly been figuring out sex but when I move the conjoined characters the male rotates and i can never figure out how to get him properly on two feet, I did it once but had to put Charlotte's arms on the table behind her but couldn't do it again after that one animation.
  • It's kind of hard to explain through words alone. The number one piece of advice I could give you is; explore. It took me like a dozen tries before I made my first decent animation. Try looking at other peoples interaction and hit "edit" that way you'll be able to see the riggings and joint positions 
  • I'm not really that good(I have trouble perfecting a pose in a way I like and even though I know it's practically impossible to get full perfection on a pose i keep trying to perfect so I don't upload)
    my basic advice to try and look at animations you consider complex and look at them in editor, you might be able to see hope the work and under stand them that way.