Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Oculus Touch controller support?

I found Yiffalicious today and I am not sure, but I think I am missing something. I own an Oculus Rift with touch controllers, but when starting Yiffalicious it doesn't seem to detect the controllers. Now I saw that there are 2 exe files and I chose the one that does not have the "novr" at the end. Still I can only use my mouse which I kind of annoying to use together with the headset.

So is there even support for touch controllers? Am I missing something? I am confused. I searched the forum but could not find a similar issue or guides to make the touch controller work.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I'd say no, cause the VR really only applies to how you see the game and not much else as it's more like sandbox posing/positioning rather than actually playing an action game or something like VR chat
  • I think the menus should be interact-able with the touch controllers though if you are not planning to use the mouse and keyboard to actually create poses. I think for that the non-vr version would be better anyways.
  • Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but this needs to be said. Not having controller support for the menus makes Yiffalicious impossible for those that want to just play animations in a roomscale VR setting. You have to have your head in the right place to reset the VR camera location, but you can't do that unless you're near your mouse. You can't find your mouse while in VR. This basically makes it a useless sit-at-desk app which ruins the immersion for me. I'd like to lay down on the ground in the pose of the animation or at least sit on a more comfortable chair. I hope that YL2 will make this possible, because I can't enjoy this program without controller support.
  • Hi....I introduced Elite Dangerous not very long about from the Oculus Store. At first it sort of played alright yet had issues with the regulator and furthermore when I initially enter my boat I need to push myself ahead to be in the seat not behind it. Yet, presently I can't play it any longer whatsoever. The regulators quit working so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled however at that point I had the option to begin game. I needed to return the leader name, before when I chose that field to add a name a console opened. That does not occur anymore so by and by I can't play the game. I read that this game doesn't uphold Oculus Touch or Rift S regulators and I want to utilize a console and mouse. However, that is unimaginable.